Tall Dry Bag
Need a little more space for an extra long carry? This dry bag is long and skinny allowing it to be securely lashed to your pack’s base straps, or stored standing vertically in a side pocket. Put less critical items like your tent, sleeping pad, rain gear, today’s food, or town clothes on the outside. Keep your most precious gear like your down sleeping bag and warm clothes inside your backpack where it is more protected from the weather.
Need a different size? Check out the rest of our Dry Bag collection.
- Constructed from black 1.0 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric which is inherently waterproof and abrasion resistant. By comparison our regular Stuff Sacks are made from thinner .55 oz/sqyd material.
- Fully taped seams. Our dry bags will keep water out in typical backpacking conditions where the bag is not submerged.
- The top of the bags seal with stiff velcro to make closing and rolling the top easy! Air can escape from the rolled velcro, allowing these to squish flatter in your backpack as more gear is piled on top.
- Also check out our Zip Pouches for water and abrasion protection for your smaller items like your wallet, camera, phone, passport, glasses, etc.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Flat Dimensions: 8.25" wide x 23" tall (21 cm x 58.5 cm)
Full Dimensions: roughly 5" diameter by 18" tall (13 cm x 46 cm)
Volume: 350 cubic inches / 5.7 Liters
- side pockets
excellent just right for my purposes
Like all Zpack products this tall dry back as well deserves five stars!
It’s a high quality product
My Big Agnus UL2 MTN GLO fits in perfect with ample roll top room.
I strap my tent to the outside of my back pack and over time the original tent bag got holes and tears. This works awesome it feels lighter and way tougher then my original bag. Very happy and will upgrade other bags when there life span comes to an end