Tall Dry Bag
Proper quality, waterproof, perfect size for a handlebar roll. Bikepacking bliss. Thanks Zpacks.
Need a little more space for an extra long carry? This dry bag is long and skinny allowing it to be securely lashed to your pack’s base straps, or stored standing vertically in a side pocket. Put less critical items like your tent, sleeping pad, rain gear, today’s food, or town clothes on the outside. Keep your most precious gear like your down sleeping bag and warm clothes inside your backpack where it is more protected from the weather.
Need a different size? Check out the rest of our Dry Bag collection.
- Constructed from black 1.0 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric which is inherently waterproof and abrasion resistant. By comparison our regular Stuff Sacks are made from thinner .55 oz/sqyd material.
- Fully taped seams. Our dry bags will keep water out in typical backpacking conditions where the bag is not submerged.
- The top of the bags seal with stiff velcro to make closing and rolling the top easy! Air can escape from the rolled velcro, allowing these to squish flatter in your backpack as more gear is piled on top.
- Also check out our Zip Pouches for water and abrasion protection for your smaller items like your wallet, camera, phone, passport, glasses, etc.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Flat Dimensions: 8.25" wide x 23" tall (21 cm x 58.5 cm)
Full Dimensions: roughly 5" diameter by 18" tall (13 cm x 46 cm)
Volume: 350 cubic inches / 5.7 Liters
Made with Bio-Based Dyneema® Fiber
Reduce your carbon footprint with DSM’s bio-based Dyneema® fiber technology. Sourced from renewable, bio-based feedstock, it is the first ever bio-based ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (HMPE) fiber. Commit to sustainability and help reduce our reliance on fossil fuel resources and rely on the trusted performance of the world’s strongest fiber™. Click here to learn more about our sustainability initiatives.
Made in the USA.
- side pockets
Just What I Needed
I use dry bags in my Zip for a little extra protection. I can do that without losing the zip functions that I enjoy.
Tall dry bag
Great thank you. A quality product that fits in very well on the side of my pack
excelent service build quality,, Tall dry bag
excellent just right for my purposes
great quality gear!
Like all Zpack products this tall dry back as well deserves five stars!
Exactly what I needed
It’s a high quality product