Small Dry Bag
Say goodbye to soggy gear after unexpected rainstorms. This small dry bag will fit a down jacket or a few small clothing items like socks and gloves. It is also good for corralling a handful of miscellaneous loose items.
Need a different size? Check out the rest of our Dry Bag collection.
- Constructed from black 1.0 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric which is inherently waterproof and abrasion resistant. By comparison our regular Stuff Sacks are made from thinner .55 oz/sqyd material.
- Fully taped seams. Our dry bags will keep water out in typical backpacking conditions where the bag is not submerged.
- The top of the bags seal with stiff velcro to make closing and rolling the top easy! Air can escape from the rolled velcro, allowing these to squish flatter in your backpack as more gear is piled on top.
- Also check out our Zip Pouches for water and abrasion protection for your smaller items like your wallet, camera, phone, passport, glasses, etc.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Flat Dimensions: 8.25" wide x 11.5" tall (21 cm x 29 cm)
Full Dimensions: roughly 5" diameter by 7" tall (13 cm x 18 cm)
Volume: 135 cubic inches / 2.2 Liters
Made with Bio-Based Dyneema® Fiber
Reduce your carbon footprint with DSM’s bio-based Dyneema® fiber technology. Sourced from renewable, bio-based feedstock, it is the first ever bio-based ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (HMPE) fiber. Commit to sustainability and help reduce our reliance on fossil fuel resources and rely on the trusted performance of the world’s strongest fiber™. Click here to learn more about our sustainability initiatives.
Made in the USA.
- ditty bag
아주 맘에 듭니다.
HMG 스터프색 제품들을 사고 실망했는데 zpacks 제품들은 재봉에 다이니마 테이프까지 이중으로 되어있어서 더 튼튼하네요.
Super lightweight and useful for so many things. Definitely recommended!
A++ dry bag
Next level gear, well made, durable, light weight, great overall:)
Light. Durable. Lovely! I fit a small scoop, two 3L Vectos (empty) and a Sawyer Squeeze, with much room to spare in one for my water system. All my electronics, emergency/repair, and self-care items go in another. Great bags!
Great bag, great customer service
This bag is super light and kept everything I needed dry for my recent thruhike of the SHT in Minnesota. Customer service was also great in rushing me the item!