Medium-Plus Dry Bag
Keep your gear dry and dust free without adding any more weight than you have to. This size will fit multiple clothing items or an average sized ultralight sleeping bag. It fits well horizontally in most backpacks.
Need a different size? Check out the rest of our Dry Bag collection.
- Constructed from black 1.0 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric which is inherently waterproof and abrasion resistant. By comparison our regular Stuff Sacks are made from thinner .55 oz/sqyd material.
- Fully taped seams. Our dry bags will keep water out in typical backpacking conditions where the bag is not submerged.
- The top of the bags seal with stiff velcro to make closing and rolling the top easy! Air can escape from the rolled velcro, allowing these to squish flatter in your backpack as more gear is piled on top.
- Also check out our Zip Pouches for water and abrasion protection for your smaller items like your wallet, camera, phone, passport, glasses, etc.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Flat Dimensions: 11.25" wide x 20" tall (28.5 cm x 51 cm)
Full Dimensions: roughly 7" diameter by 13" tall (18 cm x 33 cm)
Volume: 500 cubic inches / 8.2 Liters
- sleeping bag
- customer service
- stuff sack
Perfect for Keeping Quilts Dry
Although you could use this for clothing or anything else requiring a bit of storage, I purchased this to keep my down quilt dry and safeguarded in my pack. This bag is extremely light and is exactly what I was looking for as an added layer of water protection.
Perfect for a quilt
I am a hammock camper and this bag is the perfect size for a winter top or underquilt. It also fits my 30 degree top quilt and 20 degree 3/4 length underquilt together! I don’t worry about them getting wet in this dry-bag!
Z pack sleeping bag and dyneema sack
Great bag, comfortable and super light weight. Great dry bag with its roll top that came with the bag. however it started to break down after over 100-150 nights (and stuffs into the bag). I tried to buy another stuff sack but asked Zpack the size I needed. Without me even asking for a free one, they sent me one no charge despite being over 2 years old and well used. It is not really fair to expect very light gear to hold up forever but Zpack stood by their stuff. That is awesome customer service!!
As always, Zpacks delivered high quality gear in a timely manner! I called the company and they were very helpful in assisting me in figuring out the right sized stuff sack for my needs. Ever since I began acquiring ultralight gear for my backpacking treks, somr of the best pieces have been from Zpacks.
Clothing dry bag
Bought for dry bag for clothing. Plenty of room for spring/fall layers on a week or weekend and for summer throughs or sections holding the extras.