Big Dry Bag
I love this dry bag. I needed one for my handlebar harness while bikepacking. It’s perfect. I can fit my duplex, tent poles, stakes, sleeping pad and pillow in it. Zpacks isn’t just for backpacking!!!
Stop the elements from soaking your gear. The ‘Big’ size dry bag has extra space for bulky clothes or a larger sleeping bag. The girth will fit horizontally in deeper packs.
Need a different size? Check out the rest of our Dry Bag collection.
- Constructed from black 1.0 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric which is inherently waterproof and abrasion resistant. By comparison our regular Stuff Sacks are made from thinner .55 oz/sqyd material.
- Fully taped seams. Our dry bags will keep water out in typical backpacking conditions where the bag is not submerged.
- The bags have a stiffened opening to make rolling the top down easy and secure.
- Squeeze out the air and roll down the top to compress your gear as needed.
- Also check out our Zip Pouches for water and abrasion protection for your smaller items like your wallet, camera, phone, passport, glasses, etc.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Flat Dimensions: 12.25" wide x 19.5" tall (31 cm x 49.5 cm)
Full Dimensions: roughly 8" diameter by 13" tall (20.3 cm x 33 cm)
Volume: 650 cubic inches / 10.7 Liters
Weight: 1.0 oz. / 28 grams
Made with Bio-Based Dyneema® Fiber
Reduce your carbon footprint with DSM’s bio-based Dyneema® fiber technology. Sourced from renewable, bio-based feedstock, it is the first ever bio-based ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (HMPE) fiber. Commit to sustainability and help reduce our reliance on fossil fuel resources and rely on the trusted performance of the world’s strongest fiber™. Click here to learn more about our sustainability initiatives.
Made in the USA.
Great for a quilt
Havent field tested it yet but holds my quilt great
Big dry bag
Perfect! I now no longer have that anxiety when you hike all day in the rain if my sleep system will be dry. Used it on a 4 day hike in Frozen Head. Rain/fog/mist the whole time but all my stuff stayed dry!
Big Dry Bag
I use this to store my 20 degree quilt, clean socks and lightweight base layer. Works great.
Superlight & Waterproof
Does everything it needs to do while being superlight. Plus, the semi-transparent nature of the fabric helps identify gear in your pack
Functioned as advertised. I like the velcro. I used them for anything in my pack I needed to stay dry due to river crossings and rain.