Slim Dry Bag
Keep your gear dry when the weather is wet! The slim size dry bag will fit well in smaller backpacks. It is a good size for lightweight clothes, miscellaneous loose items, or a summer quilt. It is also useful to store flat items like a book, maps, or documents in an average depth backpack.
Need a different size? Check out the rest of our Dry Bag collection.
- Constructed from black 1.0 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric which is inherently waterproof and abrasion resistant. By comparison our regular Stuff Sacks are made from thinner .55 oz/sqyd material.
- Fully taped seams. Our dry bags will keep water out in typical backpacking conditions where the bag is not submerged.
- The top of the bags seal with stiff velcro to make closing and rolling the top easy! Air can escape from the rolled velcro, allowing these to squish flatter in your backpack as more gear is piled on top.
- Also check out our Zip Pouches for water and abrasion protection for your smaller items like your wallet, camera, phone, passport, glasses, etc.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Flat Dimensions: 8.25" wide x 18" tall (21 cm x 46 cm)
Full Dimensions: roughly 5" diameter by 12" tall (13 cm x 31 cm)
Volume: 245 cubic inches / 4 Liters
Made with Bio-Based Dyneema® Fiber
Reduce your carbon footprint with DSM’s bio-based Dyneema® fiber technology. Sourced from renewable, bio-based feedstock, it is the first ever bio-based ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (HMPE) fiber. Commit to sustainability and help reduce our reliance on fossil fuel resources and rely on the trusted performance of the world’s strongest fiber™. Click here to learn more about our sustainability initiatives.
Made in the USA.
- Arc Blast
- sleeping bag
- mummy bag
Not used yet, but expected to work well.
I'll use it next week if covid is agree... But I can already say that it's perfectly made ! looks good :) Thanks for this great bag !
I have two of these sacks. One for my cook system. Perfect fit. Holds my 750ml. Pot with cozy, stove, lighter bandana, and a fuel container. The other one Holds my hammock and suspension straps . Love them. Well made product
This dry bad sits perfectly in my pack's bottle pocket which is prefect for hikes in Lapland where you don't need to carry water. I use it for my tent's outer layer and for extra food.
Well made with good materials. Originally, I was skeptical about a stuff sack or dry bag not having a round bottom. No longer am I skeptical. It packs well both in terms of holding my gear and sliding in and out of my backpack. I haven’t submerged the dry dry bag, and don’t plan to, but I did fill it with air and then closed the top and rolled it down 3 or 4 turns and clipped the top in the usual manner. Then I squeezed the bag to see if I could get air out of it. I could, but I had to put a good deal of pressure on it. My conclusion is that for all intents and purposes, this is going to keep my down quilt dry no matter what conditions I’m experiencing short of submersion for more than a few minutes.