Slim Dry Bag
Keep your gear dry when the weather is wet! The slim size dry bag will fit well in smaller backpacks. It is a good size for lightweight clothes, miscellaneous loose items, or a summer quilt. It is also useful to store flat items like a book, maps, or documents in an average depth backpack.
Need a different size? Check out the rest of our Dry Bag collection.
- Constructed from black 1.0 oz/sqyd Dyneema Composite Fabric which is inherently waterproof and abrasion resistant. By comparison our regular Stuff Sacks are made from thinner .51 oz/sqyd material.
- Fully taped seams. Our dry bags will keep water out in typical backpacking conditions where the bag is not submerged.
- The top of the bags seal with stiff velcro to make closing and rolling the top easy! Air can escape from the rolled velcro, allowing these to squish flatter in your backpack as more gear is piled on top.
- Also check out our Zip Pouches for water and abrasion protection for your smaller items like your wallet, camera, phone, passport, glasses, etc.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Flat Dimensions: 8.25" wide x 18" tall (21 cm x 46 cm)
Full Dimensions: roughly 5" diameter by 12" tall (13 cm x 31 cm)
Volume: 245 cubic inches / 4 Liters
- Arc Blast
Great way to expand your pack
I have an older Arc Blast as I use to spend a lot of time hiking and sleeping on the ground, having made the move to a hammock and all that goes with it, I was left with nowhere for my Underquilt and looking at adding another pack, but this slim dry bag is the perfect size for my 20 degree full length under quilt and allows me to keep using my favorite pack while I experiment with the hammock and truly identify my long range needs. As always top notch quality you know and depend on from Zpacks.