Slim Dry Bag
It’s the perfect size to fit a 40 degree mummy bag. It fits in the Arc Blast nice and snug! Well made and is tough as nails! It’s nice to not have to worry about the sleeping bag if I get water in the pack.
Keep your gear dry when the weather is wet! The slim size dry bag will fit well in smaller backpacks. It is a good size for lightweight clothes, miscellaneous loose items, or a summer quilt. It is also useful to store flat items like a book, maps, or documents in an average depth backpack.
Need a different size? Check out the rest of our Dry Bag collection.
- Constructed from black 1.0 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric which is inherently waterproof and abrasion resistant. By comparison our regular Stuff Sacks are made from thinner .55 oz/sqyd material.
- Fully taped seams. Our dry bags will keep water out in typical backpacking conditions where the bag is not submerged.
- The bags have a stiffened opening to make rolling the top down easy and secure.
- Squeeze out the air and roll down the top to compress your gear as needed.
- Also check out our Zip Pouches for water and abrasion protection for your smaller items like your wallet, camera, phone, passport, glasses, etc.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Flat Dimensions: 8.25" wide x 18" tall (21 cm x 46 cm)
Full Dimensions: roughly 5" diameter by 12" tall (13 cm x 31 cm)
Volume: 245 cubic inches / 4 Liters
Made with Bio-Based Dyneema® Fiber
Reduce your carbon footprint with DSM’s bio-based Dyneema® fiber technology. Sourced from renewable, bio-based feedstock, it is the first ever bio-based ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (HMPE) fiber. Commit to sustainability and help reduce our reliance on fossil fuel resources and rely on the trusted performance of the world’s strongest fiber™. Click here to learn more about our sustainability initiatives.
Made in the USA.