Small Dry Bag
Say goodbye to soggy gear after unexpected rainstorms. This small dry bag will fit a down jacket or a few small clothing items like socks and gloves. It is also good for corralling a handful of miscellaneous loose items.
Need a different size? Check out the rest of our Dry Bag collection.
- Constructed from black 1.0 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric which is inherently waterproof and abrasion resistant. By comparison our regular Stuff Sacks are made from thinner .55 oz/sqyd material.
- Fully taped seams. Our dry bags will keep water out in typical backpacking conditions where the bag is not submerged.
- The top of the bags seal with stiff velcro to make closing and rolling the top easy! Air can escape from the rolled velcro, allowing these to squish flatter in your backpack as more gear is piled on top.
- Also check out our Zip Pouches for water and abrasion protection for your smaller items like your wallet, camera, phone, passport, glasses, etc.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Flat Dimensions: 8.25" wide x 11.5" tall (21 cm x 29 cm)
Full Dimensions: roughly 5" diameter by 7" tall (13 cm x 18 cm)
Volume: 135 cubic inches / 2.2 Liters
This dry bag is the perfect size for all my odds and ends......first aid kit, headlamp and all the miscellaneous extras. It’s nice knowing they’ll stay dry even if I keep it in my outside mesh pocket. It’s also nice that it weighs next to nothing.
The small dry sack is not the first and certainly not the last product I purchase from Zpacks. The quality, functionality and style meets the high standards of Zpacks products. You just have to be sure whether the size fits your purpose. I’m using the dry sack to store my Powerbank, cables and other small electronic devices.
We love our dry packs....can always count on our gear to be dry(quilt)!
I received the two bags and was pleasantly surprised. They are perfect for my day pack and for specific items for care with me all the time. When I moved from one Peck to the next to go with me. I do wish they were in more colors so I can tell them apart as they function differently.
Bought to use as a dry bag for my ditty's. Have ordered several Zpack products and have always appreciated the quality, minimal weight, and excellent customer service.