Small Dry Bag
Say goodbye to soggy gear after unexpected rainstorms. This small dry bag will fit a down jacket or a few small clothing items like socks and gloves. It is also good for corralling a handful of miscellaneous loose items.
Need a different size? Check out the rest of our Dry Bag collection.
- Constructed from black 1.0 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric which is inherently waterproof and abrasion resistant. By comparison our regular Stuff Sacks are made from thinner .55 oz/sqyd material.
- Fully taped seams. Our dry bags will keep water out in typical backpacking conditions where the bag is not submerged.
- The top of the bags seal with stiff velcro to make closing and rolling the top easy! Air can escape from the rolled velcro, allowing these to squish flatter in your backpack as more gear is piled on top.
- Also check out our Zip Pouches for water and abrasion protection for your smaller items like your wallet, camera, phone, passport, glasses, etc.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Flat Dimensions: 8.25" wide x 11.5" tall (21 cm x 29 cm)
Full Dimensions: roughly 5" diameter by 7" tall (13 cm x 18 cm)
Volume: 135 cubic inches / 2.2 Liters
- ditty bag
- water filter
What a great hat. Love the logo and profile
This bag - like all of Zpacks’ multi-sized dry bags - is lightweight, uses a quality buckle, and provides peace of mind when it comes to keeping stuff (in this case, my electronics) dry. I also like how such bags provide a “modular” approach to gear, so it’s really easy for me to just grab and when switching what I need from a larger pack to a daypack.
Perfect for a ditty bag.
Awesome dry bag for my toiletries l. Thankyou guys!
I love zpack and I'm working on pack lightening and this is one way. One of the bags though had some stitch issues and it doesn't open properly which is disappointing. Far too costly to return so I just have to **** it up.