Small Dry Bag
Say goodbye to soggy gear after unexpected rainstorms. This small dry bag will fit a down jacket or a few small clothing items like socks and gloves. It is also good for corralling a handful of miscellaneous loose items.
Need a different size? Check out the rest of our Dry Bag collection.
- Constructed from black 1.0 oz/sqyd Dyneema Composite Fabric which is inherently waterproof and abrasion resistant. By comparison our regular Stuff Sacks are made from thinner .51 oz/sqyd material.
- Fully taped seams. Our dry bags will keep water out in typical backpacking conditions where the bag is not submerged.
- The top of the bags seal with stiff velcro to make closing and rolling the top easy! Air can escape from the rolled velcro, allowing these to squish flatter in your backpack as more gear is piled on top.
- Also check out our Zip Pouches for water and abrasion protection for your smaller items like your wallet, camera, phone, passport, glasses, etc.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Flat Dimensions: 8.25" wide x 11.5" tall (21 cm x 29 cm)
Full Dimensions: roughly 5" diameter by 7" tall (13 cm x 18 cm)
Volume: 135 cubic inches / 2.2 Liters
- ditty bag
Like it so much got two
I like these not only for backpacking and my dirty bag, but to protect my electronics at Disneyland and other amusement parks.
Unbelievably light weight. Unbelievably strong. I use this for hikes, long backpacking trip, and for school. The range of uses is truly expansive.
PERFECT DITTY BAG !
It's the perfect ditty bag not gonna lie ! Very handy and simple I absolutely love it
Best Darn Ditty Bag
The size held all my necessary electronics, first-aid, hygiene, and tools with plenty of space to spare. The extra roll up top made an obvious edge to grab from the top of my pack if I needed to grab something quickly. I'm new to DCF but the quality feels incredible. At one point I spilled something on the bag. I just rolled it up, and dunked it in a stream .
Great small bag