Small Dry Bag
Say goodbye to soggy gear after unexpected rainstorms. This small dry bag will fit a down jacket or a few small clothing items like socks and gloves. It is also good for corralling a handful of miscellaneous loose items.
Need a different size? Check out the rest of our Dry Bag collection.
- Constructed from black 1.0 oz/sqyd Dyneema Composite Fabric which is inherently waterproof and abrasion resistant. By comparison our regular Stuff Sacks are made from thinner .51 oz/sqyd material.
- Fully taped seams. Our dry bags will keep water out in typical backpacking conditions where the bag is not submerged.
- The top of the bags seal with stiff velcro to make closing and rolling the top easy! Air can escape from the rolled velcro, allowing these to squish flatter in your backpack as more gear is piled on top.
- Also check out our Zip Pouches for water and abrasion protection for your smaller items like your wallet, camera, phone, passport, glasses, etc.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Flat Dimensions: 8.25" wide x 11.5" tall (21 cm x 29 cm)
Full Dimensions: roughly 5" diameter by 7" tall (13 cm x 18 cm)
Volume: 135 cubic inches / 2.2 Liters
- ditty bag
- first aid kit
- water filter
Lite, Durable Storage
Easy to organize
Great little ditty bag
Another hit by Zpacks! This DCF roll top bag keeps all your little stuff together in one waterproof package. I keep my first aid kit, water filter, toiletries, and power cables with plenty of extra room. Tuck it in the back mesh of your pack and take a hike!
It holds your ditties and keeps them dry!
A very light weight and dry way to hold all your small items that seem to get lost in your pack if you don’t have a bag to keep them in. I tried leaving those items loose in the mesh pocket on the back of my pack and found myself hauling everything out piece by piece to find a particular item that went to the bottom. This bag keeps it all together and dry! It can hold my first aid kit, water filter, fire kit, multi-tool, headlamp, and toiletry kit all together and it’s easy to find in the mesh pocket of my pack. I got two more so my sons could do the same. Great little bag with big impact. Worth every cent!
Quality, lightweight, and durable. What else can I say
Like it so much got two
I like these not only for backpacking and my dirty bag, but to protect my electronics at Disneyland and other amusement parks.