Medium Dry Bag
Trek through damp forests with confidence and dry gear. This is a good size for multiple clothing items, a tent, or a down quilt. This size fits well horizontally in most smaller backpacks.
Need a different size? Check out the rest of our Dry Bag collection.
- Constructed from black 1.0 oz/sqyd Dyneema Composite Fabric which is inherently waterproof and abrasion resistant. By comparison our regular Stuff Sacks are made from thinner .51 oz/sqyd material.
- Fully taped seams. Our dry bags will keep water out in typical backpacking conditions where the bag is not submerged.
- The top of the bags seal with stiff velcro to make closing and rolling the top easy! Air can escape from the rolled velcro, allowing these to squish flatter in your backpack as more gear is piled on top.
- Also check out our Zip Pouches for water and abrasion protection for your smaller items like your wallet, camera, phone, passport, glasses, etc.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Flat Dimensions: 9.75" wide x 19" tall (25 cm x 48 cm)
Full Dimensions: roughly 6" diameter by 12" tall (15 cm x 30.5 cm)
Volume: 340 cubic inches / 5.6 Liters
Leicht und stabil
Das Teil ist unglaublich klein im Packmass, zudem extrem leicht und auch super Stabil, kenne nichts vergleichbares.
Tough and Light
Bought this Medium Dry Bag for my 15 degree down quilt. At first, I was afraid to stuff too hard for fear of splitting out the seams, but after a few trips I'm convinced of the toughness of the bag. I've stuffed the #@*! out of it and it has had no issues. I'll be buying another for my hat, gloves and down jacket.
Bought 3 different sized Zpacks drybags
Excellent products, well made. Quick delivery. Thanks.
Amazing Dry Bag!!
I bought this for a trip and I absolutely loved it! I’ll never go back to a traditional dry sack!
Tent Stuff Sack
I replaced the stuff sack of my Nemo Hornet 1P tent with this Zpacks Medium Dry Bag. This helped save weight and this one is water proof. The bag has a wider opening than the Nemo stuff sack so it is easier to stuff my tent canopy and fly into. It compresses well and works great.