Medium Dry Bag
Trek through damp forests with confidence and dry gear. This is a good size for multiple clothing items, a tent, or a down quilt. This size fits well horizontally in most smaller backpacks.
Need a different size? Check out the rest of our Dry Bag collection.
- Constructed from black 1.0 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric which is inherently waterproof and abrasion resistant. By comparison our regular Stuff Sacks are made from thinner .55 oz/sqyd material.
- Fully taped seams. Our dry bags will keep water out in typical backpacking conditions where the bag is not submerged.
- The top of the bags seal with stiff velcro to make closing and rolling the top easy! Air can escape from the rolled velcro, allowing these to squish flatter in your backpack as more gear is piled on top.
- Also check out our Zip Pouches for water and abrasion protection for your smaller items like your wallet, camera, phone, passport, glasses, etc.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Flat Dimensions: 9.75" wide x 19" tall (25 cm x 48 cm)
Full Dimensions: roughly 6" diameter by 12" tall (15 cm x 30.5 cm)
Volume: 340 cubic inches / 5.6 Liters
- camo duplex tent
- blanket rolls
- tent canopy
I purchased 3 of the ZPacks bags for my upcoming JMT hike. The bags are incredibly light and strong. Excellent service.
Perfect bag for extra clothes or a quilt or sleeping bag.
Zpacks products are superior in quality and value. We tried a dry bag from a lesser known brand (known for personalization) and it doesn't have the security of a velcro closure across the roll top, like the Zpacks bag does.
I used the bag to stuff my REI 30 degree quilt into, because the stuff sack REI provides is about the size of a 1 liter Nalgene bottle. I have not had an opportunity to try it out while backpacking yet, but so far all look to be what I expected with the purchase.
Das Teil ist unglaublich klein im Packmass, zudem extrem leicht und auch super Stabil, kenne nichts vergleichbares.