Medium Dry Bag
Trek through damp forests with confidence and dry gear. This is a good size for multiple clothing items, a tent, or a down quilt. This size fits well horizontally in most smaller backpacks.
Need a different size? Check out the rest of our Dry Bag collection.
- Constructed from black 1.0 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric which is inherently waterproof and abrasion resistant. By comparison our regular Stuff Sacks are made from thinner .55 oz/sqyd material.
- Fully taped seams. Our dry bags will keep water out in typical backpacking conditions where the bag is not submerged.
- The top of the bags seal with stiff velcro to make closing and rolling the top easy! Air can escape from the rolled velcro, allowing these to squish flatter in your backpack as more gear is piled on top.
- Also check out our Zip Pouches for water and abrasion protection for your smaller items like your wallet, camera, phone, passport, glasses, etc.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Flat Dimensions: 9.75" wide x 19" tall (25 cm x 48 cm)
Full Dimensions: roughly 6" diameter by 12" tall (15 cm x 30.5 cm)
Volume: 340 cubic inches / 5.6 Liters
- sleeping bag
- star rating
- tent canopy
Bought this to put my large vesper in. Fits great! Much better than the original stuffsack. Very light weight and minimal. Fits very well with my quilt, and lightweight thermals and socks stuffed in the foot box.
Have not used it yet, but I am sure it will serve as well as your other products
I ordered two Zpacks Medium Dry Bags to use as stuff sacks for my quilt and clothing when backpacking. My idea is that the Medium Dry Bags will insure that these items will stay dry no matter what mother-nature dishes up. The bags appear to be very well constructed, very light, and large enough for my needs. Between the current Corona Virus situation and the summer heat of Florida, I have not had the opportunity to take these bags out on the trail. So, I have given them a four star rating until I see how well the bags stand up to real trail conditions. I am optimistic as to the bags durability and I think that they represent a good value.
Works perfect for my sleeping bag. Lightweight Waterproof, and strong!
Zpack sets the standard. I have a zpack bag liner and dry bags because on long stretches of backpacking you need the confidence your stuff will stay dry.