Medium-Plus Dry Bag
Perfect size for my 40-degree sleeping bag and the clothes I sleep in. Fits perfectly into the Arc Blast sideways. I love how all of the Zpack bags keep my Arc Blast organized and tight to my back, and I never have to worry about anything getting wet!!
Keep your gear dry and dust-free without adding any more weight than you have to. This size will fit multiple clothing items or an average-sized ultralight sleeping bag. It fits well horizontally in most backpacks.
Need a different size? Check out the rest of our Dry Bag collection.
- Constructed from black 1.0 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric which is inherently waterproof and abrasion resistant. By comparison our regular Stuff Sacks are made from thinner .55 oz/sqyd material.
- Fully taped seams. Our dry bags will keep water out in typical backpacking conditions where the bag is not submerged.
- The top of the bags seal with stiff velcro to make closing and rolling the top easy! Air can escape from the rolled velcro, allowing these to squish flatter in your backpack as more gear is piled on top.
- Also check out our Zip Pouches for water and abrasion protection for your smaller items like your wallet, camera, phone, passport, glasses, etc.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Flat Dimensions: 11.25" wide x 20" tall (28.5 cm x 51 cm)
Full Dimensions: roughly 7" diameter by 13" tall (18 cm x 33 cm)
Volume: 500 cubic inches / 8.2 Liters
Made with Bio-Based Dyneema® Fiber
Reduce your carbon footprint with DSM’s bio-based Dyneema® fiber technology. Sourced from renewable, bio-based feedstock, it is the first ever bio-based ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (HMPE) fiber. Commit to sustainability and help reduce our reliance on fossil fuel resources and rely on the trusted performance of the world’s strongest fiber™. Click here to learn more about our sustainability initiatives.
Made in the USA.
- sleeping bag
- Dry bag
- stuff sack
I purchased a stuff sack and pillow for myself a couple of years ago. They are so tough, lightweight, and super comfortable (pillow) that my husband and kids were jealous so I bought them some for christmas. They were thrilled. Great products!
Incredibly Lightweight and Holds A Lot
I was able to fit the Mountain Hardware Bishop Pass women’s sleeping bag, carrying sack included, easily into this very lightweight compression bag. I liked the wide band of Velcro as the top seal and the clip on top of that. Make it in more colors!
Just adding to my Zpacks collection, we need options, some for hiking others for bikepacking! Thank you!
Exactly what I needed. Fit my new Nemo Dragonfly Bikepack 2p.
This item shipped in a timely manner and arrived it great condition. I have used it several times now and it is both lightweight and durable!