Medium-Plus Dry Bag
Keep your gear dry and dust free without adding any more weight than you have to. This size will fit multiple clothing items or an average sized ultralight sleeping bag. It fits well horizontally in most backpacks.
Need a different size? Check out the rest of our Dry Bag collection.
- Constructed from black 1.0 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric which is inherently waterproof and abrasion resistant. By comparison our regular Stuff Sacks are made from thinner .55 oz/sqyd material.
- Fully taped seams. Our dry bags will keep water out in typical backpacking conditions where the bag is not submerged.
- The top of the bags seal with stiff velcro to make closing and rolling the top easy! Air can escape from the rolled velcro, allowing these to squish flatter in your backpack as more gear is piled on top.
- Also check out our Zip Pouches for water and abrasion protection for your smaller items like your wallet, camera, phone, passport, glasses, etc.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Flat Dimensions: 11.25" wide x 20" tall (28.5 cm x 51 cm)
Full Dimensions: roughly 7" diameter by 13" tall (18 cm x 33 cm)
Volume: 500 cubic inches / 8.2 Liters
- sleeping bag
- stuff sack
- Dry bag
It’s a darn good bag.
All I need. High quality gear!
I bought this for a 20 degree Nunatak sleeping bag. It barely fits. You really have to smash it down hard to get 3 roll-downs ensuring waterproofness. Well made, just maybe a bit small for a 900 fill quilt.
Although you could use this for clothing or anything else requiring a bit of storage, I purchased this to keep my down quilt dry and safeguarded in my pack. This bag is extremely light and is exactly what I was looking for as an added layer of water protection.
I am a hammock camper and this bag is the perfect size for a winter top or underquilt. It also fits my 30 degree top quilt and 20 degree 3/4 length underquilt together! I don’t worry about them getting wet in this dry-bag!