Medium-Plus Dry Bag
Keep your gear dry and dust free without adding any more weight than you have to. This size will fit multiple clothing items or an average sized ultralight sleeping bag. It fits well horizontally in most backpacks.
Need a different size? Check out the rest of our Dry Bag collection.
- Constructed from black 1.0 oz/sqyd Dyneema Composite Fabric which is inherently waterproof and abrasion resistant. By comparison our regular Stuff Sacks are made from thinner .51 oz/sqyd material.
- Fully taped seams. Our dry bags will keep water out in typical backpacking conditions where the bag is not submerged.
- The top of the bags seal with stiff velcro to make closing and rolling the top easy! Air can escape from the rolled velcro, allowing these to squish flatter in your backpack as more gear is piled on top.
- Also check out our Zip Pouches for water and abrasion protection for your smaller items like your wallet, camera, phone, passport, glasses, etc.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Flat Dimensions: 11.25" wide x 20" tall (28.5 cm x 51 cm)
Full Dimensions: roughly 7" diameter by 13" tall (18 cm x 33 cm)
Volume: 500 cubic inches / 8.2 Liters
Overall Experience: Extremely positive. Would absolutely buy again. I bought this bag specifically as a dry bag to house my Enlightened Equipment Revelation 30. It is noticeably larger than it needs to be to house this quilt, but I have enough volume in my pack that I don't need to crush my quilt down into a tennis ball. I can comfortably fit my quilt into this bag then compress and roll down the top to seal it. a HMG 2400 bag has internal dimensions of roughly 7"x13", which happens to be this bag's dimensions. I put my quilt in, compress and roll seal and place at the bottom of my bag and it fits snug like a bug in a rug! This bag seems durable, super light, isn't plastered with logos, does exactly what I need it to and has become a no brainer part of my kit. It also has enough extra volume that even as the weather cools off I will be able to easily fit a warmer bag/quilt in it for the same purpose. This is a great piece of gear
Best dry back I have owned
Will fit your quilt, clothes, and keep them dry.