Large Rectangle Dry Bag
Supersize your dry bag and protect your biggest pieces of gear from the elements. This size will fit a larger sleeping bag, a bunch of clothes, or any other soft bulky item. The rectangular shape fits well in all of our backpacks, either standing vertically or sideways depending on the pack volume. The wide opening makes it easier to dig through the bag and find what you need.
Need a different size? Check out the rest of our Dry Bag collection.
- Constructed from black 1.0 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric which is inherently waterproof and abrasion resistant. By comparison our regular Stuff Sacks are made from thinner .55 oz/sqyd material.
- Fully taped seams. Our dry bags will keep water out in typical backpacking conditions where the bag is not submerged.
- The top of the bags seal with stiff velcro to make closing and rolling the top easy! Air can escape from the rolled velcro, allowing these to squish flatter in your backpack as more gear is piled on top.
- Also check out our Zip Pouches for water and abrasion protection for your smaller items like your wallet, camera, phone, passport, glasses, etc.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Flat Dimensions: 16.75" wide x 20.5" tall (42.5 cm x 52 cm
Full Dimensions: 11" wide by 6" deep by 13" tall (28 cm x 15 cm x 33 cm)
Volume: 850 cubic inches / 14 Liters
- sleeping bags
- sleeping quilt
- seam splitting
All of my interactions with Zpacks have been positive. Zpacks provides helpful customer service and a high quality product.
Nice bag but too expensive.
Got the dry bags to stuff my larger sleeping bags in. I like Zpack products and just bought the Alta plex tent. I would recommend Zpack to my friends. Thank you....
I have yet to take my dry bag on a actual over night hike. I have filled it with my Quilt and some clothing inside my backpack for testing. The bag fit well in my back and the right size that it didn't leave gaps. The Dry Bag is very well made and I'm confident that it will do what it is supposed do....keep my gear dry. And that gives me peace of mind.
Light af!! Fits all my clothing for backpack trips. I also have a smaller one for my sleeping bag.