Large Rectangle Dry Bag
Supersize your dry bag and protect your biggest pieces of gear from the elements. This size will fit a larger sleeping bag, a bunch of clothes, or any other soft bulky item. The rectangular shape fits well in all of our backpacks, either standing vertically or sideways depending on the pack volume. The wide opening makes it easier to dig through the bag and find what you need.
Need a different size? Check out the rest of our Dry Bag collection.
- Constructed from black 1.0 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric which is inherently waterproof and abrasion resistant. By comparison our regular Stuff Sacks are made from thinner .55 oz/sqyd material.
- Fully taped seams. Our dry bags will keep water out in typical backpacking conditions where the bag is not submerged.
- The top of the bags seal with stiff velcro to make closing and rolling the top easy! Air can escape from the rolled velcro, allowing these to squish flatter in your backpack as more gear is piled on top.
- Also check out our Zip Pouches for water and abrasion protection for your smaller items like your wallet, camera, phone, passport, glasses, etc.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Flat Dimensions: 16.75" wide x 20" tall (42.5 cm x 51 cm)
Full Dimensions: 11" wide by 6" deep by 13" tall (28 cm x 15 cm x 33 cm)
Volume: 850 cubic inches / 14 Liters
- backpacking gear
I’m not that great at understanding measurements and sizing for anything so I have a “go big” policy. I love how these bags have a roll top that way it doesn’t matter if I’m not carrying that much stuff, I can just roll it down to size and stuff it into my bag.
Love the bag, makes staying organized easy!
It's tough and does everything you'd want. What more is there to say? Kept my stuff dry in record breaking rains in Arkansas on Eagle Rock Loop.
Works as it should
Strong, lightweight, perfect size and fit for my pack