Medium Dry Bag
Trek through damp forests with confidence and dry gear. This is a good size for multiple clothing items, a tent, or a down quilt. This size fits well horizontally in most smaller backpacks.
Need a different size? Check out the rest of our Dry Bag collection.
- Constructed from black 1.0 oz/sqyd Dyneema Composite Fabric which is inherently waterproof and abrasion resistant. By comparison our regular Stuff Sacks are made from thinner .51 oz/sqyd material.
- Fully taped seams. Our dry bags will keep water out in typical backpacking conditions where the bag is not submerged.
- The top of the bags seal with stiff velcro to make closing and rolling the top easy! Air can escape from the rolled velcro, allowing these to squish flatter in your backpack as more gear is piled on top.
- Also check out our Zip Pouches for water and abrasion protection for your smaller items like your wallet, camera, phone, passport, glasses, etc.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Flat Dimensions: 9.75" wide x 19" tall (25 cm x 48 cm)
Full Dimensions: roughly 6" diameter by 12" tall (15 cm x 30.5 cm)
Volume: 340 cubic inches / 5.6 Liters
- niche market
I’ve used Zpacks drybags since 2014 and have been pleased with their performance. I’ve driven down to the shop and met Joe personally and looked at the gear produced there. I have purchased two arcblast packs and with over 2k miles on one had some buckles broken on one which Zpacks repaired with no charge. I’v been using the camo duplex tent and it’s the best tent I’ve ever used. I’ve been backpacking since 1964 and have carried packs from blanket rolls to before frame packs to Boy Scout external frames to Keltys to most modern packs. I think Zpacks gear is great and the customer service is too. A big fan of this gear.
Great bag helped keep the interior of my bag organized and dry
I really like supporting small companies and especially if they serve a niche market. My only issue is was that the order took over 2weeks to deliver and I ended up having to go to REI to buy a commercial brand for my trip. I will still keep the 4 bags that I ordered regardless because they are great.