Large Rectangle Dry Bag
It’s tough and does everything you’d want. What more is there to say? Kept my stuff dry in record breaking rains in Arkansas on Eagle Rock Loop.
Supersize your dry bag and protect your biggest pieces of gear from the elements. This size will fit a larger sleeping bag, a bunch of clothes, or any other soft bulky item. The rectangular shape fits well in all of our backpacks, either standing vertically or sideways depending on the pack volume. The wide opening makes it easier to dig through the bag and find what you need.
Need a different size? Check out the rest of our Dry Bag collection.
- Constructed from black 1.0 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric which is inherently waterproof and abrasion resistant. By comparison our regular Stuff Sacks are made from thinner .55 oz/sqyd material.
- Fully taped seams. Our dry bags will keep water out in typical backpacking conditions where the bag is not submerged.
- The bags have a stiffened opening to make rolling the top down easy and secure.
- Squeeze out the air and roll down the top to compress your gear as needed.
- Also check out our Zip Pouches for water and abrasion protection for your smaller items like your wallet, camera, phone, passport, glasses, etc.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Flat Dimensions: 16.75" wide x 20" tall (42.5 cm x 51 cm)
Full Dimensions: 11" wide by 6" deep by 13" tall (28 cm x 15 cm x 33 cm)
Volume: 850 cubic inches / 14 Liters
Large dry bag
Good size, very useful.
I bought this bag hoping to replace the syl nylon stuff sacks I have been using for my clothes and my quilt. There is way more than enough room for all my summer clothes and my quilt. I could have gotten a smaller version.
Just the right size
I’m not that great at understanding measurements and sizing for anything so I have a “go big” policy. I love how these bags have a roll top that way it doesn’t matter if I’m not carrying that much stuff, I can just roll it down to size and stuff it into my bag.
Large Rectangle Dry Bag
Love the bag, makes staying organized easy!
It's tough and does everything you'd want. What more is there to say? Kept my stuff dry in record breaking rains in Arkansas on Eagle Rock Loop.