Small Dry Bag
Say goodbye to soggy gear after unexpected rainstorms. This small dry bag will fit a down jacket or a few small clothing items like socks and gloves. It is also good for corralling a handful of miscellaneous loose items.
Need a different size? Check out the rest of our Dry Bag collection.
- Constructed from black 1.0 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric which is inherently waterproof and abrasion resistant. By comparison our regular Stuff Sacks are made from thinner .55 oz/sqyd material.
- Fully taped seams. Our dry bags will keep water out in typical backpacking conditions where the bag is not submerged.
- The top of the bags seal with stiff velcro to make closing and rolling the top easy! Air can escape from the rolled velcro, allowing these to squish flatter in your backpack as more gear is piled on top.
- Also check out our Zip Pouches for water and abrasion protection for your smaller items like your wallet, camera, phone, passport, glasses, etc.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Flat Dimensions: 8.25" wide x 11.5" tall (21 cm x 29 cm)
Full Dimensions: roughly 5" diameter by 7" tall (13 cm x 18 cm)
Volume: 135 cubic inches / 2.2 Liters
Made with Bio-Based Dyneema® Fiber
Reduce your carbon footprint with DSM’s bio-based Dyneema® fiber technology. Sourced from renewable, bio-based feedstock, it is the first ever bio-based ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (HMPE) fiber. Commit to sustainability and help reduce our reliance on fossil fuel resources and rely on the trusted performance of the world’s strongest fiber™. Click here to learn more about our sustainability initiatives.
Made in the USA.
- ditty bag
I have three of these bags. Fantastic bags. I use one for my toilet paper, so I can keep it in my outside mesh pocket. The other two are for my phone, wallet, keys, glasses, charging equipment, spare batteries, headphones, headlamp. Love these bags.
I got this to replace a med plus dry bag, better size. Good quality, pretty tough. What can I say, it’s a dry bag, haven’t actually used it in wet conditions, but I’m sure it will do fine keeping the stuff dry.
Works great - easy to use - need a couple more
The bear bag is the perfect size for a few days worth of food. The line got tangled up due to it being so long, but overall a great bear bag! I really love the Velcro closure on the dry bags because it’s super easy and secure.
Perfect for my small random gear like electronics, headlamp, rolling papers, and other small random gear I need to keep dry and at-hand!!