Medium-Plus Dry Bag
Keep your gear dry and dust free without adding any more weight than you have to. This size will fit multiple clothing items or an average sized ultralight sleeping bag. It fits well horizontally in most backpacks.
Need a different size? Check out the rest of our Dry Bag collection.
- Constructed from black 1.0 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric which is inherently waterproof and abrasion resistant. By comparison our regular Stuff Sacks are made from thinner .55 oz/sqyd material.
- Fully taped seams. Our dry bags will keep water out in typical backpacking conditions where the bag is not submerged.
- The top of the bags seal with stiff velcro to make closing and rolling the top easy! Air can escape from the rolled velcro, allowing these to squish flatter in your backpack as more gear is piled on top.
- Also check out our Zip Pouches for water and abrasion protection for your smaller items like your wallet, camera, phone, passport, glasses, etc.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Flat Dimensions: 11.25" wide x 20" tall (28.5 cm x 51 cm)
Full Dimensions: roughly 7" diameter by 13" tall (18 cm x 33 cm)
Volume: 500 cubic inches / 8.2 Liters
- Dry bag
- sleeping bag
- stuff sack
Great quality. Light weight. Holds a couple days of clothes. Easy to pack.
Perfect size for my 10 deg Revelation quilt. Was using a 6 L S2S but too much work to pack the quilt
These are great and usually last me a season or two.
Great dry bag to store my Duplex tent in, I am trimming weight on a bikepacking setup and need a lightweight dry bag for the tent and this fills the bill,
great dry bag gor my 30 degree down bag