Medium Dry Bag
Trek through damp forests with confidence and dry gear. This is a good size for multiple clothing items, a tent, or a down quilt. This size fits well horizontally in most smaller backpacks.
Need a different size? Check out the rest of our Dry Bag collection.
- Constructed from black 1.0 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric which is inherently waterproof and abrasion resistant. By comparison our regular Stuff Sacks are made from thinner .55 oz/sqyd material.
- Fully taped seams. Our dry bags will keep water out in typical backpacking conditions where the bag is not submerged.
- The top of the bags seal with stiff velcro to make closing and rolling the top easy! Air can escape from the rolled velcro, allowing these to squish flatter in your backpack as more gear is piled on top.
- Also check out our Zip Pouches for water and abrasion protection for your smaller items like your wallet, camera, phone, passport, glasses, etc.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Flat Dimensions: 9.75" wide x 19" tall (25 cm x 48 cm)
Full Dimensions: roughly 6" diameter by 12" tall (15 cm x 30.5 cm)
Volume: 340 cubic inches / 5.6 Liters
- sleeping bag
I love this bag. It's the perfect size for my Thermarest Vesper 20, and fits great horizontally in the bottom of my Waymark Thru 40L pack. It's well built, and has already saved me in a heavy rainstorm in the North Cascades. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone.
Very lightweight and compact. Stows to nothing when empty and roll top allows for flexible stowing options depending on contents. All specs exactly as stated.
Bought this to put my large vesper in. Fits great! Much better than the original stuffsack. Very light weight and minimal. Fits very well with my quilt, and lightweight thermals and socks stuffed in the foot box.
Have not used it yet, but I am sure it will serve as well as your other products