Medium Dry Bag
Trek through damp forests with confidence and dry gear. This is a good size for multiple clothing items, a tent, or a down quilt. This size fits well horizontally in most smaller backpacks.
Need a different size? Check out the rest of our Dry Bag collection.
- Constructed from black 1.0 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric which is inherently waterproof and abrasion resistant. By comparison our regular Stuff Sacks are made from thinner .55 oz/sqyd material.
- Fully taped seams. Our dry bags will keep water out in typical backpacking conditions where the bag is not submerged.
- The top of the bags seal with stiff velcro to make closing and rolling the top easy! Air can escape from the rolled velcro, allowing these to squish flatter in your backpack as more gear is piled on top.
- Also check out our Zip Pouches for water and abrasion protection for your smaller items like your wallet, camera, phone, passport, glasses, etc.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Flat Dimensions: 9.75" wide x 18.5" tall (25 cm x 47 cm)
Full Dimensions: roughly 6" diameter by 12" tall (15 cm x 30.5 cm)
Volume: 340 cubic inches / 5.6 Liters
Made with Bio-Based Dyneema® Fiber
Reduce your carbon footprint with DSM’s bio-based Dyneema® fiber technology. Sourced from renewable, bio-based feedstock, it is the first ever bio-based ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (HMPE) fiber. Commit to sustainability and help reduce our reliance on fossil fuel resources and rely on the trusted performance of the world’s strongest fiber™. Click here to learn more about our sustainability initiatives.
Made in the USA.
- sleeping bag
It had a defective tape job on the seem when I received it. Zpacks requested photos of the defective item and I obliged. Customer support then wanted me to send it back for a “repair” on an item that I never even used so that it could be repaired and then send it back to me. Printing off return labels, packaging things up and going to the post office is a hassle. I opted for a refund instead and purchased one on Etsy. Receiving a defective item right out of the mail doesn’t exactly instill confidence.
Great. very well made.
This is actually my second bag like this. I use one for my sleeping clothes (inside my hammock only) the other bag holds my rainsuit (top and bottom) and my puffy jacket. It's the perfect size for both.
Ordering was easy and the goods came from USA to Australia very quickly. I certainly can’t complain.
I love this bag. It's the perfect size for my Thermarest Vesper 20, and fits great horizontally in the bottom of my Waymark Thru 40L pack. It's well built, and has already saved me in a heavy rainstorm in the North Cascades. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone.