Be prepared for whatever the trail may bring by keeping your essentials close in hand with our belt pouches. These pouches clip securely to a padded belt, like on our Arc backpacks. There is plenty of space for a headlamp, folded maps, snacks, hat and gloves, gadgets, you name it.
If your backpack has a webbing belt, try Belt Pouches with Pads.
Order a pair and save! (2 for $50)
- Each pouch has about 1 full liter of volume.
- These have taped seams, and a water resistant zipper to keep most water out. You may still want to line it with a zip lock as a precaution for electronics.
- The default black 3.1 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric can withstand the abuse of being dragged on the ground each time you set your pack down. Black 4.8 oz/sqyd Gridstop fabric is also a heavier duty option.
- These clip to your pack's belt at each side for a secure hold. The center of the pouch is held steady by a band of elastic. These are made to fit our backpacks, but they will fit any belts which have a daisy chain or attachment points to clip them.
- The pouches are symmetrical and can be attached to the left or right side of your belt.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Dimensions: About 6" wide, by 2.25" deep, by 5" tall (15cm wide x 5.7cm deep x 13 cm tall).
Volume: About 60 cubic inches (1 Liter)
Our backpack's padded belt is about 4" (10 cm) tall by 3/8" (1 cm) thick. The elastic on the back of these pouches is sized just right for our padded belts. If your pack's belt padding is too big, you don't have to use the elastic. Clip the sides in place and use a safety pin at the center if desired to keep it snug.
If your backpack has a webbing belt, our Belt Pouches with Pads are made to slide on to a 1" (1.5 cm) or smaller webbing belt.
- Arc Blast
I found these belt pouches very handy, & just the right size to carry my trail snacks & a few other items I like to keep handy while on the trail
I purchased this hip belt pouch and it blew out on my 2nd day into a 4 day section hike. The edge of the zipper ripped open about 1.5”. I didn’t loose anything but I was a bit surprised that happened. Contacted Zpacks when I stopped for the day, sent them a pic of the problem and they sent me a new pouch no problem what so ever. They even asked if I was still on the trail so they could send it to me instead of my home address. That’s solid forward thinking in my book. The new pouch works fine and I’m a happy customer!
I love these belt pouches. I recently purchased two: one I've attached to my daypack, and the other to my overnight backpacking pack. They are lightweight and a perfect size to fit my phone, or my snacks or my water filtration system.....and so convenient to have them readily available at my side. My only wish is that the zipper might have been 2-way, so that I would be able to manage the opening/closing from either end of the pouch, but this is a small matter, and we hikers are adaptable, right?