Be prepared for whatever the trail may bring by keeping your essentials close in hand with our belt pouches. These pouches clip securely to a padded belt, like on our Arc backpacks. There is plenty of space for a headlamp, folded maps, snacks, hat and gloves, gadgets, you name it.
If your backpack has a webbing belt, try Belt Pouches with Pads.
- Each pouch has about 1 full liter of volume.
- The DCF version has taped seams. Both DCF and Robic have a water resistant zipper to keep most water out. You may still want to line it with a zip lock as a precaution for electronics.
- The default black 3.1 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric can withstand the abuse of being dragged on the ground each time you set your pack down. Black 3.7 oz/sqyd 100D ROBIC® fabric is also a heavier duty option.
- These clip to your pack's belt at each side for a secure hold. The center of the pouch is held steady by a band of elastic. These are made to fit our backpacks. They will fit other backpack belts which have a daisy chain or attachment points to clip them (2 Loop Toggles may be needed)
- The pouches are symmetrical and can be attached to the left or right side of your belt.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Dimensions: About 6" wide, by 2.25" deep, by 5" tall (15cm wide x 5.7cm deep x 13 cm tall).
Volume: About 60 cubic inches (1 Liter)
Made with Bio-Based Dyneema® Fiber
Reduce your carbon footprint with DSM’s bio-based Dyneema® fiber technology. Sourced from renewable, bio-based feedstock, it is the first ever bio-based ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (HMPE) fiber. Commit to sustainability and help reduce our reliance on fossil fuel resources and rely on the trusted performance of the world’s strongest fiber™. Click here to learn more about our sustainability initiatives.
Made in the USA.
3.5 oz/sqyd Ultra 200
Ultra 200 is composed of a woven 200 denier Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE) face fabric laminated to a waterproof lining. It is inherently waterproof and has extremely high tear and abrasion resistance. This is the strongest fabric we carry.
Our Repair Tape and Adhesive products stick extremely well to the interior of this fabric.
Tear Strength: 103 lbs. warp; 133 lbs. fill
Water Resistance: >20,000 mmH₂O
Our backpack's padded belt is about 4" (10 cm) tall by 3/8" (1 cm) thick. The elastic on the back of these pouches is sized just right for our padded belts. If your pack's belt padding is too big, you don't have to use the elastic. Clip the sides in place and use a safety pin at the center if desired to keep it snug.
If your backpack has a webbing belt, our Belt Pouches with Pads are made to slide on to a 1" (1.5 cm) or smaller webbing belt.
- belt pouches
- Arc Blast
Perfect belt pouch
These are perfect. Good size and can be opened with one hand, even with gloves on!
Belt pouch review
I love my Zpacks ArcZip and I purchased this add on. I like the size and it's easy to get into while hiking, but the clips detach from the hip belt quite easily. It was somewhat annoying, but not a show stopper. I think the clips need improvement, but I still love it.
Nice little pouch
The pouch works just fine for my binoculars. The attachment clips didn’t work well for me. I added a couple of very small cable ties to make it a more permanent attachment.
Belt Pouch = solid.
Light, durable, multiple attachment points.
Belt Pouch is perfect size
I got to us the pouch on an AT overnighter this past weekend and it worked well. I'd like a mesh pocket to hold Credit Cards/Cash, etc., but it easily held the things I needed quick access to.