Regular Pack Liner Dry Bag
This full size roll top dry bag protects the entire internal contents of your backpack. This is a good option if you prefer to use non-waterproof stuff sacks instead of individual dry bags. It is also nice as an extra layer in very wet environments. It is sized to fill out the main compartment of any of our backpack sizes, and will fit most similar volume backpacks.
This is also available in a heavier material with a handle for dual-use as a protective Airplane Case for checking your backpack on an airplane.
- Constructed from black 1.0 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric which is inherently waterproof and abrasion resistant. By comparison our regular Stuff Sacks are made from thinner .55 oz/sqyd material.
- Fully taped seams. Our dry bags will keep water out in typical backpacking conditions where the bag is not submerged.
- The top of the bags seal with stiff velcro to make closing and rolling the top easy! Air can escape from the rolled velcro, allowing these to squish flatter in your backpack as more gear is piled on top.
- Also check out our Zip Pouches for water and abrasion protection for your smaller items like your wallet, camera, phone, passport, glasses, etc.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Flat Dimensions: 19.5" wide x 38.5" tall (49.5 cm x 98 cm)
Full Dimensions: roughly 7" deep x 12.5" wide x 31" tall (18 cm x 32 cm x 79 cm).
Volume: Around 2,800 cubic inches / 44 Liters
- duplex tent
Big enough to fit everything into the backpack
Very pleased, so light weight. Great quality
Excellent. Needed a liner for my ULA Circuit - this worked perfectly without adding any weight.
I prefer using this over a trash bag to cram my insulation into. It just doesn't feel right stuffing expensive insulation into a trash bag at the risk of it tearing. This liner gives you something sturdy to grab onto while stuffing it.
So far so good. (used on three day trips and one 2 night overnight) I did not give it a 5 star (yet) as I have yet to experience it's use in rainy conditions. A nice added benefit is the way the top closes. It makes for a pretty decent pillow as the "seal" is sturdy enough to support my head through the night.