Regular Pack Liner Dry Bag
This full size roll top dry bag protects the entire internal contents of your backpack. This is a good option if you prefer to use non-waterproof stuff sacks instead of individual dry bags. It is also nice as an extra layer in very wet environments. It is sized to fill out the main compartment of any of our backpack sizes, and will fit most similar volume backpacks.
This is also available in a heavier material with a handle for dual-use as a protective Airplane Case for checking your backpack on an airplane.
- Constructed from black 1.0 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric which is inherently waterproof and abrasion resistant. By comparison our regular Stuff Sacks are made from thinner .55 oz/sqyd material.
- Fully taped seams. Our dry bags will keep water out in typical backpacking conditions where the bag is not submerged.
- The top of the bags seal with stiff velcro to make closing and rolling the top easy! Air can escape from the rolled velcro, allowing these to squish flatter in your backpack as more gear is piled on top.
- Also check out our Zip Pouches for water and abrasion protection for your smaller items like your wallet, camera, phone, passport, glasses, etc.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Flat Dimensions: 19.5" wide x 38.5" tall (49.5 cm x 98 cm)
Full Dimensions: roughly 7" deep x 12.5" wide x 31" tall (18 cm x 32 cm x 79 cm).
Volume: Around 2,800 cubic inches / 44 Liters
Made with Bio-Based Dyneema® Fiber
Reduce your carbon footprint with DSM’s bio-based Dyneema® fiber technology. Sourced from renewable, bio-based feedstock, it is the first ever bio-based ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (HMPE) fiber. Commit to sustainability and help reduce our reliance on fossil fuel resources and rely on the trusted performance of the world’s strongest fiber™. Click here to learn more about our sustainability initiatives.
Made in the USA.
Perfect pack liner
High quality in construction. Extremely light weight and super durable. Replaces numerous rain shielding items like pack cover, stuff sacks etc. Good price.
Great it kept everything dry!
I’ve always used inexpensive plastic liner bags to keep critical items dry in my backpack. The fact that the backpack is waterproof is not enough protection. I had a leak from my water bag inside the backpack and everything was protected. But, no plastic liner has ever lasted a full thru-hike without tearing. So I stepped up my game with the Zpacks liner dry bag. In my last two week thu-hike this bag performed great. It’s tough and light and did not tear. I love the Velcro too and the ability to snuggly roll it down. I hike knowing my gear is well protected.
Lightweight and durable! Fits perfectly in my pack and holds all my gear and keeps it dry. Couldn't ask for anything more.
Peace of mind.
Loving my liner! Fits in my scout pack, and keeps everything dry!