Regular Pack Liner Dry Bag
High quality in construction. Extremely light weight and super durable.
This full size roll top dry bag protects the entire internal contents of your backpack. This is a good option if you prefer to use non-waterproof stuff sacks instead of individual dry bags. It is also nice as an extra layer in very wet environments. It fits well in the main body of our 50L to 60L backpacks, and will fit most similar volume backpacks. We also have a Small Pack Liner available.
This is also available in a heavier material with a handle for dual-use as a protective Airplane Case for checking your backpack on an airplane.
- Constructed from black 1.0 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric which is inherently waterproof and abrasion resistant. By comparison our regular Stuff Sacks are made from thinner .55 oz/sqyd material.
- Fully taped seams. Our dry bags will keep water out in typical backpacking conditions where the bag is not submerged.
- The top of the bags seal with stiff velcro to make closing and rolling the top easy! Air can escape from the rolled velcro, allowing these to squish flatter in your backpack as more gear is piled on top.
- Also check out our Zip Pouches for water and abrasion protection for your smaller items like your wallet, camera, phone, passport, glasses, etc.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Flat Dimensions: 19.5" wide x 38.5" tall (49.5 cm x 98 cm)
Full Dimensions: roughly 7" deep x 12.5" wide x 31" tall (18 cm x 32 cm x 79 cm).
Volume: Around 2,800 cubic inches / 44 Liters
Fits the main body of our 50L and 60L backpacks
Made with Bio-Based Dyneema® Fiber
Reduce your carbon footprint with DSM’s bio-based Dyneema® fiber technology. Sourced from renewable, bio-based feedstock, it is the first ever bio-based ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (HMPE) fiber. Commit to sustainability and help reduce our reliance on fossil fuel resources and rely on the trusted performance of the world’s strongest fiber™. Click here to learn more about our sustainability initiatives.
Made in the USA.
Big ole bag
I don’t know what I was thinking buying it for a 7 day food carry bag, but this thing is huge. I decided to just replace my nylofume pack liner for a huge bump in durability in trade for a small weight penalty.
Was a bit disappointed the first time I used this liner on a rainy day - got my sleeping bad (which was at the bottom of my backpack) totally wet. Needless to say that it was a very cold night…
Purchased to use as dry bag and pack liner for 5 day trip in Grand Staircase Escalante Utah. Plenty of hiking through water. Used to use myloflume but not less water resistant than this and gobs noisier yes a luxury for my use but worth it. 1.8oz is negligible for the benefits. I don't have a pack pack (yet) but worked fine in my existing packs- one 60L and the other 55L.
Regular Pack Liner Dry Bag
Both sizes fit perfectly in the Zpacks 55L and 30L packs.
Fits the arch haul pretty thick perfect super light weight water proof what more could you ask for