Petzl E+LITE Headlamp
- 15 lumens standard mode saves power around camp and when reading at night.
- 30 lumens max output is plenty for occasional night hiking on a defined trail.
- Red light mode is available to help preserve your night vision and create less glare for your fellow campers.
- Turn on strobe mode for emergency signalling.
- Waterproof to 1 meter / 30 minutes. No problem hiking in the rain.
- The headband adjuster at the back doubles as an emergency whistle.
- The batteries will hold a charge for up to 10 years if this light is stored in an emergency kit.
- Carry a couple extra CR 2032 watch batteries for longer trips and this headlamp still beats the weight of competitors with heavier batteries.
- It comes with a hard plastic carry case that is not included in the weight.
2x Lithium CR 2032 (included)
Max 9 hours, Standard 12 hours, Strobe 95 hours.
Max 30 lumens, Standard 15 lumens
- camping trip
- bag kit
- z line
Worked just fine, lightest I could find with this quality
Very good. Give alot of light, especially if you walking in the night or camping solo. Abit too bright, which means you actually blinding your group members. Still 5/5
I really like this headlamp...easy to take on and off...gives a good light. Not bulky.
Light but does not compromise on quality...
Awesome headlamp! Bright and light
Perfect for in camp
Not a spotlight, but perfect for everything you would need to do in camp, or in your shelter.