This versatile four-in-one backpack accessory is one of our most popular items. The ability to choose between four different configurations helps make the Multi-Pack the perfect companion for just about any adventure.
Need a spare set of Multi-Pack straps? Click here.
Check out more of our Backpack Add-Ons.
- Clip it to the top of your pack as a lid / brain.
- Hang it from your shoulder straps as a chest pack for a large camera, or for carrying water to counterbalance your backpack. Two 1 Quart / 946 ml Powerade bottles or Nalgene bottles are a perfect fit.
- Clip the detachable belt to the center attachments and carry it as a Fanny Pack / Belt Pack. Carry a one quart bottle plus a small jacket and snacks at your waist for day hikes.
- Clip the detachable belt to the top corners and carry it over your shoulder as a satchel. Good for hauling few liters of water back to camp from a water source, or for carrying accessories when traveling or around town.
- Adjustable and removable.
- Compatible with most backpacks, including all new Zpacks backpacks.
- Available in tough 3.1 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric like our Arc Blast backpacks or in 4.8 oz/sqyd Gridstop like our Arc Haul backpacks.
- It has a water resistant zipper, and taped seams to keep most water out. (Line it with a 1 gallon zip lock as a precaution if carrying electronics.)
- Internal loop for clipping keys / wallet securely in place with a carabiner.
- Six attachment points with side release buckles for accommodating all the different carry modes.
- All straps are detachable when not in use.
- Extra straps are available to quickly switch the multi-pack between backpacks.
- This will fit many DSLR Cameras and a small lens or two. (Consider taping in your own padding if necessary as the pouch is not rigid so it will conform to odd sized cameras.)
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Roughly 9" wide x 8" tall x 3" deep (23cm x 20cm x 7.5 cm)
About 3.5 liters / 215 cubic inches.
Main Compartment: Dyneema® Composite Fabric
1.3 oz / 37 g | Gridstop 1.6 oz / 45.5 g
2x Top attachment Straps (lid and chest mode): .35 oz / 10 g
Detachable Belt (fanny pack and satchel mode): .9 oz / 25.5 g
2x extra belt clips (lid mode): .35 oz / 10 g
Total w/ all straps: Dyneema® Composite Fabric
2.9 oz / 82 g | Gridstop 3.2 oz / 91 g
This is my second. It is larger than its predecessor, but still works well as a waist pack (which is the only use I personally make of it.) It is lightweight, comfortable and roomy. My only sadness is how quickly the zippers cease to work. I miss the old days when Zpacks was a tiny one-man show and would repair stuff for free - but I worried then that he would never make a living with that business model! So I am glad zpacks is doing what it needs to in order to survive and thrive. All their products are terrific.
A one-of-a-kind product that we can't find anywhere else. The naming of “Multi-Pack” is just right. I also want other colors, so I think I will buy more in the near future :)
Awesome product, quick access to small necessities without having to take off large backpack. Also left big pack behind for steep assent and allowed me to carry small items. Very easy to attach/use and good quality.
Great pack, very versatile. You can take the two smaller straps, toggle them together, and attach them to a top corner and a bottom corner of Multi-Pack to strap a wind shirt or a light rain jacket to the outside of the Multi-Pack as conditions change. I highly recommend the Multi-Pack
95% of our AT gear is from Zpacks. Needed an pouch to access items quickly this pouch does this perfectly. Doesn’t interfere with access to your water bottle. Just ordered one for my wife.