Summit Suds Powdered Soap
Summit Suds Powdered Soap is perfect for the outdoors! It offers all the advantages of conventional backpacking soap, but is up to 80% lighter. Its pH balance of 7 is as harmless as water. It's also fragrance-free, mess-free, and won't freeze, making it ideal for all-season adventurers.
- Use For: Hands, Body, Hair, Clothes, Dishes
- Possibly the lightest backpacking soap.
- Pure water has a pH level of 7 and so does this soap. Summit Suds is as harmless as water. Some popular backpacking soaps have a pH level of 10+! That can’t be great for your skin or the environment.
- Natural: 4 of 5 ingredients are plant-based + baking soda.
- Biodegradable: Planet 1, Garbage 0
- Mess-Free: No need to worry if you spill some in your pack or your gear – just blow it off!
- Fragrance-Free: AKA animal visitation-free
- Doesn't Freeze: Perfect for winter campers
- Made in the USA.
- Sodium Bicarbonate: Aka baking soda, is known as a natural and powerful cleaning agent. It also eliminates odors on your stanky self and clothes.
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate: This is the foaming agent that comes from coconuts!
- Corn Starch: Gives a smooth feel on your hands. It comes from corn… duh.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM): This can help heal the skin and it comes from plants!
- Citric Acid: This helps get rid of dead skin cells and helps neutralize pH level