Padded Belt Pouch (Pair)
- A water proof zipper makes these pouches highly water resistant. You may still want to line it with a zip lock as a precaution for electronics.
- Easy access with a waterproof zipper along the top.
- The black 3.1 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric or 3.7 oz/sqyd 100D ROBIC® can withstand the abuse of being dragged on the ground each time you set your pack down.
- These clip to your pack's webbing belt towards the back to keep them from sliding off. If you are using these on a non-Zpacks backpack you may need to hand sew a loop to your belt, or use a safety pin to keep them secure.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
Dimensions: About 6" wide, by 2.25" deep, by 5" tall (15cm wide x 5.7cm deep x 13 cm tall).
Volume: About 60 cubic inches (1 Liter)
Material: 2.92 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric
Padding Size: 3/8" x 2.5" x 6.5" (1 cm x 6.5 cm x 16.5 cm)
The padding goes in just the right place for a super comfortable ride making the sparse waist strap an ideal combination of weight savings and practicality. The pouches themselves feel huge and allows dedicated compartments for those always at reach items. No space is lost to bulky construction or funny angles. They do kinda just dangle oddly when taking the pack off so extra care needs to be taken to not get them caught on tent openings, etc.