Padded Belt Pouch (Pair)
- A water proof zipper makes these pouches highly water resistant. You may still want to line it with a zip lock as a precaution for electronics.
- Easy access with a waterproof zipper along the top.
- The black 3.1 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric or 3.7 oz/sqyd 100D ROBIC® can withstand the abuse of being dragged on the ground each time you set your pack down.
- These clip to your pack's webbing belt towards the back to keep them from sliding off. If you are using these on a non-Zpacks backpack you may need to hand sew a loop to your belt, or use a safety pin to keep them secure.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
Dimensions: About 6" wide, by 2.25" deep, by 5" tall (15cm wide x 5.7cm deep x 13 cm tall).
Volume: About 60 cubic inches (1 Liter)
Material: 2.92 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric
Padding Size: 3/8" x 2.5" x 6.5" (1 cm x 6.5 cm x 16.5 cm)
Perfect addition to my pack
Padding is comfortable, pouches are plenty big to hold phone, wallet, snacks, and even my little camera. Love it
Padded Belt Pouch (Pair)
Every Feature, Detail & Quality is 100%
Worth the money……
I purchased a pair in September ‘19 to make my Nero a little more comfortable. I was transitioning to frameless and felt I needed a little more than what the web belt was providing. 6’3”, 220 with a 23” Torso for reference. These really worked! They fall just in the right spot on my hips with the hipbelt attached to the lowest loop on the Nero. Attached one end to the pack so they wouldn’t slide on the belt. They provide some comfort/support and the additional space they provide is an added plus, especially on such a small pack. My Sawyer kit goes in the left one and all my snacks for the day fit in my right. Perfect! Ordered a new Nero in June of ‘21 and simply transferred them to the new one because they still look new. The zipper took time to get used to but it’s waterproof and once I took the time to just practice using it I find it much easier to use. They seem expensive but are excellent quality, have held up very well after two years of use, and now being able to use them on my new pack just makes them worth the price.
The padding goes in just the right place for a super comfortable ride making the sparse waist strap an ideal combination of weight savings and practicality. The pouches themselves feel huge and allows dedicated compartments for those always at reach items. No space is lost to bulky construction or funny angles. They do kinda just dangle oddly when taking the pack off so extra care needs to be taken to not get them caught on tent openings, etc.