Protect your backpack from pouring rain and muddy ground with our Pack Cover. Our pack cover is an ultralight option to keep your backpack dry, including the outside pockets. It includes an elastic clip to secure it from storm winds.
Consider a Pack Liner as an alternative, if you don't mind your outer pockets getting wet.
- Constructed from Spruce Green .75 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric.
- 100% waterproof, seamless design.
- A 1/16" shock cord drawstring cinches tight around your pack. The shock cord has a clip on it to secure under your shoulder straps or through your haul loop so that the pack cover can't blow away.
- The pack cover also has loops at the lower corners. In high wind they can be clipped to your pack's belt with small carabiners (not included). They normally aren't necessary.
- The covers are sized to fit the specified backpacks at maximum capacity, however they may not fit if bulky items are strapped to the outside of the pack. Size up if in doubt.
- A 2.5" x 2.5" (6.5 x 6.5 cm) stuff sack is included in the price and weight.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Medium: Fits up to 55L
Large: Fits up to 70L
Made with Bio-Based Dyneema® Fiber
Reduce your carbon footprint with DSM’s bio-based Dyneema® fiber technology. Sourced from renewable, bio-based feedstock, it is the first ever bio-based ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (HMPE) fiber. Commit to sustainability and help reduce our reliance on fossil fuel resources and rely on the trusted performance of the world’s strongest fiber™. Click here to learn more about our sustainability initiatives.
Made in the USA.
Wonderful, compact, obviously light... but I have two mesh top pockets and two hip pouches on my arc zip 57L and this works wonderfully with my side pockets and main compartment full.
Just in time!!! I received the pack cover the day before I left on trip with my son in the snow in North Georgia, used my altaplex tent, duplex hadn’t arrived yet... it began snowing @ 1:30-2pm on the 2.5-3 mile hike in to the shelter... and didn’t stop til 8:30am the next morning... wasn’t able to take pictures while hiking, but I left the pack covered, just underneath the altaplex doors, woke up to 6-8inches and pack cover snowed over from blue to white!!! Nothing got wet or even dusted with snow... fell asleep and forgot to bring pack in the tent...glad I purchased it... kept the snow off while hiking...kept pack from snow freeze during a snowstorm... couldn’t be happier... and on to the spring and summer rain tests... will extend the review after a couple of rainy hikes... thank you for a great product!!!
This item is super. It is very light weight and keeps my pack dry. I am glad I purchased it with my Arc Haul 62L.
A nice addition to my thru hike kit! Functional with low weight
Great light weight product.