The belt pouches on Zpacks are one of the many selling points for their products. They are roomy, easy to access and are superior to that offered on any other pack I've used!
Be prepared for whatever the trail may bring by keeping your essentials close in hand with our belt pouches. These pouches clip securely to a padded belt, like on our Arc backpacks. There is plenty of space for a headlamp, folded maps, snacks, hat and gloves, gadgets, you name it.
If your backpack has a webbing belt, try Belt Pouches with Pads.
- Each pouch has about 1 full liter of volume.
- The Ultra 200 and Hybrid DCF versions have taped seams. All versions have a water resistant zipper to keep most water out. You may still want to line it with a zip lock as a precaution for electronics.
- The zipper is reinforced with rigid material allowing it to be operated with one hand.
- The fabric can withstand the abuse of being dragged on the ground each time you set your pack down.
- These clip to your pack's belt at each side with Loop Toggles for a secure hold. The center of the pouch is held steady by a band of elastic. These are made to fit our backpacks. They may also fit other backpack belts which have a daisy chain or attachment points to clip them.
- The pouches are symmetrical and can be attached to the left or right side of your belt.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Dimensions: About 6" wide, by 2.25" deep, by 5" tall (15cm wide x 5.7cm deep x 13 cm tall).
Volume: About 60 cubic inches (1 Liter)
3.3oz/sqyd Ultra 100
Ultra 100 is composed of a woven 100 denier Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE) face fabric laminated to a waterproof lining. Our 2nd generation fabric has a 50% thicker, more durable .75 mil laminate. The fabric is fully waterproof and has extremely high tear and abrasion resistance.
Our Repair Tape and Adhesive products stick extremely well to the interior of this fabric.
Tear Strength: 69.4 lbs. warp; 89.6 lbs. fill
Water Resistance: >20,000 mmH₂O
Our backpack's padded belt is about 4" (10 cm) tall by 3/8" (1 cm) thick. The elastic on the back of these pouches is sized just right for our padded belts. If your pack's belt padding is too big, you don't have to use the elastic. Clip the sides in place and use a safety pin at the center if desired to keep it snug.
If your backpack has a webbing belt, our Belt Pouches with Pads are made to slide on to a 1" (1.5 cm) or smaller webbing belt.