The belt pouches on Zpacks are one of the many selling points for their products. They are roomy, easy to access and are superior to that offered on any other pack I've used!
Be prepared for whatever the trail may bring by keeping your essentials close in hand with our belt pouches. These pouches clip securely to a padded belt, like on our Arc backpacks. There is plenty of space for a headlamp, folded maps, snacks, hat and gloves, gadgets, you name it.
If your backpack has a webbing belt, try Belt Pouches with Pads.
- Each pouch has about 1 full liter of volume.
- The Ultra 200 and Hybrid DCF versions have taped seams. All versions have a water resistant zipper to keep most water out. You may still want to line it with a zip lock as a precaution for electronics.
- The zipper is reinforced with rigid material allowing it to be operated with one hand.
- The fabric can withstand the abuse of being dragged on the ground each time you set your pack down.
- These clip to your pack's belt at each side with Loop Toggles for a secure hold. The center of the pouch is held steady by a band of elastic. These are made to fit our backpacks. They may also fit other backpack belts which have a daisy chain or attachment points to clip them.
- The pouches are symmetrical and can be attached to the left or right side of your belt.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Dimensions: About 6" wide, by 2.25" deep, by 5" tall (15cm wide x 5.7cm deep x 13 cm tall).
Volume: About 60 cubic inches (1 Liter)
Made with Bio-Based Dyneema® Fiber
Reduce your carbon footprint with DSM’s bio-based Dyneema® fiber technology. Sourced from renewable, bio-based feedstock, it is the first ever bio-based ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (HMPE) fiber. Commit to sustainability and help reduce our reliance on fossil fuel resources and rely on the trusted performance of the world’s strongest fiber™. Click here to learn more about our sustainability initiatives.
Made in the USA.
3.5 oz/sqyd Ultra 200
Ultra 200 is composed of a woven 200 denier Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE) face fabric laminated to a waterproof lining. It is inherently waterproof and has extremely high tear and abrasion resistance. This is the strongest fabric we carry.
Our Repair Tape and Adhesive products stick extremely well to the interior of this fabric.
Tear Strength: 103 lbs. warp; 133 lbs. fill
Water Resistance: >20,000 mmH₂O
Our backpack's padded belt is about 4" (10 cm) tall by 3/8" (1 cm) thick. The elastic on the back of these pouches is sized just right for our padded belts. If your pack's belt padding is too big, you don't have to use the elastic. Clip the sides in place and use a safety pin at the center if desired to keep it snug.
If your backpack has a webbing belt, our Belt Pouches with Pads are made to slide on to a 1" (1.5 cm) or smaller webbing belt.
- belt pouches
- Arc Blast
Great little pack.
Great little pack, I keep my snacks and other things I use during the day. Great purchase.
Great little pouch big enough for snacks/sanitiser/swissknife/phone/tissues. Need two hands to open due to the sturdiness of the waterproof zip
Ultra-light / Keeps Items Within Reach
I've used the Zpacks belt pouch for quite some time now on a multi-day pack and recently purchased an additional pouch for my Nero daypack. The Zpacks belt pouch on my multi-day pack has been in use for 2 years and has held up well, keeping frequently used items / snacks within reach during my treks. I highly recommend this pouch!
They have room for improvement
The elastic band is too thin and big so the pouches bounce uncomfortably. They need to get rid of the band and add a more rigid holding piece, either Velcro or something else. During the JMT I was always unconsciously touching them making sure they were still there. At the end, I gave up and put them inside my backpack, which defeated the purpose. Compromising security or safety for light weightiness is not a good choice.
Great product! Great Company!
I highly recommend ZPACKS gear. Made here in the USA and the best products and customer service in the outdoor business!!!