Be prepared for whatever the trail may bring by keeping your essentials close in hand with our belt pouches. These pouches clip securely to a padded belt, like on our Arc backpacks. There is plenty of space for a headlamp, folded maps, snacks, hat and gloves, gadgets, you name it.
If your backpack has a webbing belt, try Belt Pouches with Pads.
Order a pair and save! (2 for $50)
- Each pouch has about 1 full liter of volume.
- These have taped seams, and a water resistant zipper to keep most water out. You may still want to line it with a zip lock as a precaution for electronics.
- The default black 2.92 oz/sqyd Dyneema Composite Fabric (DCF) can withstand the abuse of being dragged on the ground each time you set your pack down. Black 4.8 oz/sqyd Gridstop fabric is also a heavier duty option.
- These clip to your pack's belt at each side for a secure hold. The center of the pouch is held steady by a band of elastic. These are made to fit our backpacks, but they will fit any belts which have a daisy chain or attachment points to clip them.
- The pouches are symmetrical and can be attached to the left or right side of your belt.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Dimensions: About 6" wide, by 2.25" deep, by 5" tall (15cm wide x 5.7cm deep x 13 cm tall).
Volume: About 60 cubic inches (1 Liter)
Our backpack's padded belt is about 4" (10 cm) tall by 3/8" (1 cm) thick. The elastic on the back of these pouches is sized just right for our padded belts. If your pack's belt padding is too big, you don't have to use the elastic. Clip the sides in place and use a safety pin at the center if desired to keep it snug.
If your backpack has a webbing belt, our Belt Pouches with Pads are made to slide on to a 1" (1.5 cm) or smaller webbing belt.
- belt pouches
Love my side pouches as I can put all my little things in there that I can easily access on the go.
Belt Pouches in stock, no wait!! Thank you!!
We waited on getting dual belt pouches for both or our ArcBlasts, went with a single for each pack. We decided we wanted both sides and ordered another pair. The pouches were surprisingly in stock, no 8-12 week lead time. It worked out great as we got the pouches in time for the very next trip. Thanks ZPacks!
It’s ZPacks...what’s not to like!
It’s very big and can hold whatever you put in it. Adds more volume to your pack.
We have purchased 3 belt pouches and love them. I am using 2 pouches on my backpack and my wife is using one. They are extremely light weight, fit perfectly on our current backpacks and useful in hold our phone, snacks and various quick access items. Hoping to upgrade and add the belt pouches to new Zpacks backpacks in the near future. Love all the Zpack products! Keep up the great work.