Medium Dry Bag
Very lightweight and compact. Roll top allows for flexible stowing options. All specs exactly as stated.
Trek through damp forests with confidence and dry gear. This is a good size for multiple clothing items, a tent, or a down quilt. This size fits well horizontally in most smaller backpacks.
Need a different size? Check out the rest of our Dry Bag collection.
- Constructed from black 1.0 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric which is inherently waterproof and abrasion resistant. By comparison our regular Stuff Sacks are made from thinner .55 oz/sqyd material.
- Fully taped seams. Our dry bags will keep water out in typical backpacking conditions where the bag is not submerged.
- The bags have a stiffened opening to make rolling the top down easy and secure.
- Squeeze out the air and roll down the top to compress your gear as needed.
- Also check out our Zip Pouches for water and abrasion protection for your smaller items like your wallet, camera, phone, passport, glasses, etc.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Flat Dimensions: 9.75" wide x 18.5" tall (25 cm x 47 cm)
Full Dimensions: roughly 6" diameter by 12" tall (15 cm x 30.5 cm)
Volume: 340 cubic inches / 5.6 Liters
Made with Bio-Based Dyneema® Fiber
Reduce your carbon footprint with bio-based Dyneema® fiber technology. Sourced from renewable, bio-based feedstock, it is the first ever bio-based ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (HMPE) fiber. Commit to sustainability and help reduce our reliance on fossil fuel resources and rely on the trusted performance of the world’s strongest fiber™. Click here to learn more about our sustainability initiatives.
Made in the USA.