Medium Dry Bag
Trek through damp forests with confidence and dry gear. This is a good size for multiple clothing items, a tent, or a down quilt. This size fits well horizontally in most smaller backpacks.
Need a different size? Check out the rest of our Dry Bag collection.
- Constructed from black 1.0 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric which is inherently waterproof and abrasion resistant. By comparison our regular Stuff Sacks are made from thinner .55 oz/sqyd material.
- Fully taped seams. Our dry bags will keep water out in typical backpacking conditions where the bag is not submerged.
- The top of the bags seal with stiff velcro to make closing and rolling the top easy! Air can escape from the rolled velcro, allowing these to squish flatter in your backpack as more gear is piled on top.
- Also check out our Zip Pouches for water and abrasion protection for your smaller items like your wallet, camera, phone, passport, glasses, etc.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Flat Dimensions: 9.75" wide x 19" tall (25 cm x 48 cm)
Full Dimensions: roughly 6" diameter by 12" tall (15 cm x 30.5 cm)
Volume: 340 cubic inches / 5.6 Liters
- niche market
Performs as promised. Excellent product - very satisfied.
So Extremely light and durable way better quality , higher grade material then the "others" I had been using. I would highly recommend these to any hiker or camper these bags Rock !!!!!!!!!
Have used the bags in two separate canoe trips and everything inside the bags stayed dry through the trips. Even through the water that got into the canoes. Highly recommend buying these.
I really like Zpacks gear. Unfortunately, this item came along with my Zpacks Duplex tent which has a defect. I am trying to connect with Zpacks to resolve that issues.
Perfect for a quilt.