Be prepared for whatever the trail may bring by keeping your essentials close in hand with our belt pouches. These pouches clip securely to a padded belt, like on our Arc backpacks. There is plenty of space for a headlamp, folded maps, snacks, hat and gloves, gadgets, you name it.
If your backpack has a webbing belt, try Belt Pouches with Pads.
Order a pair and save! (2 for $50)
- Each pouch has about 1 full liter of volume.
- The DCF versions have taped seams, and a water resistant zipper to keep most water out. You may still want to line it with a zip lock as a precaution for electronics.
- The default black 3.1 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric can withstand the abuse of being dragged on the ground each time you set your pack down. Black 3.7 oz/sqyd 100D ROBIC® fabric is also a heavier duty option.
- These clip to your pack's belt at each side for a secure hold. The center of the pouch is held steady by a band of elastic. These are made to fit our backpacks. They will fit other backpack belts which have a daisy chain or attachment points to clip them (Loop Toggles may be needed)
- The pouches are symmetrical and can be attached to the left or right side of your belt.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Dimensions: About 6" wide, by 2.25" deep, by 5" tall (15cm wide x 5.7cm deep x 13 cm tall).
Volume: About 60 cubic inches (1 Liter)
Made with Bio-Based Dyneema® Fiber
Reduce your carbon footprint with DSM’s bio-based Dyneema® fiber technology. Sourced from renewable, bio-based feedstock, it is the first ever bio-based ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (HMPE) fiber. Commit to sustainability and help reduce our reliance on fossil fuel resources and rely on the trusted performance of the world’s strongest fiber™. Click here to learn more about our sustainability initiatives.
Made in the USA.
Our backpack's padded belt is about 4" (10 cm) tall by 3/8" (1 cm) thick. The elastic on the back of these pouches is sized just right for our padded belts. If your pack's belt padding is too big, you don't have to use the elastic. Clip the sides in place and use a safety pin at the center if desired to keep it snug.
If your backpack has a webbing belt, our Belt Pouches with Pads are made to slide on to a 1" (1.5 cm) or smaller webbing belt.
- belt pouches
- Arc Blast
Easy to mount, Easy to open, Easy to fill, it just Easy.
Found it to hard to open on hip belt, don't like the way it only has a little bit of elastic holding it on and two little bits of toggle at each end, needs a bit more design into the way it works with pack.
This bag is top notch. Very light, very strong. Feels like it can take a beating while also staying waterproof. Fits a Huawei P30 with a bunch of other things as well. I reccomend it.
I bought 2 belt pouches last year and gave them a serious workout last month. In the end I use the bags like ditty bags as the backpack I bought came with hip pockets. One bag for electronics and the other for first-aid / survival gear. In both cases I store these in outside pockets of my backpack. Several positives: lightweight, roomy, sturdy, weather resistant - fantastic My suggestion for a couple improvements is based on ditty bag function not zpacks intended hip belt pocket use… 1) a panel or strip etc. to tell them apart and 2) an internal divider for organisation.
I bought two. Lots of room added room. I could fit my hummingbird hammock and straps in just one pouch. I used the other pouch for my phone headlamp and snacks. I’ve only used them once but I can tell they are constructed with the highest of quality.