Be prepared for whatever the trail may bring by keeping your essentials close in hand with our belt pouches. These pouches clip securely to a padded belt, like on our Arc backpacks. There is plenty of space for a headlamp, folded maps, snacks, hat and gloves, gadgets, you name it.
If your backpack has a webbing belt, try Belt Pouches with Pads.
Order a pair and save! (2 for $50)
- Each pouch has about 1 full liter of volume.
- These have taped seams, and a water resistant zipper to keep most water out. You may still want to line it with a zip lock as a precaution for electronics.
- The default black 3.1 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric can withstand the abuse of being dragged on the ground each time you set your pack down. Black 4.8 oz/sqyd Gridstop fabric is also a heavier duty option.
- These clip to your pack's belt at each side for a secure hold. The center of the pouch is held steady by a band of elastic. These are made to fit our backpacks, but they will fit any belts which have a daisy chain or attachment points to clip them.
- The pouches are symmetrical and can be attached to the left or right side of your belt.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Dimensions: About 6" wide, by 2.25" deep, by 5" tall (15cm wide x 5.7cm deep x 13 cm tall).
Volume: About 60 cubic inches (1 Liter)
Our backpack's padded belt is about 4" (10 cm) tall by 3/8" (1 cm) thick. The elastic on the back of these pouches is sized just right for our padded belts. If your pack's belt padding is too big, you don't have to use the elastic. Clip the sides in place and use a safety pin at the center if desired to keep it snug.
If your backpack has a webbing belt, our Belt Pouches with Pads are made to slide on to a 1" (1.5 cm) or smaller webbing belt.
- Arc Blast
Used for the first time this past weekend and loved them. As I’m moving into a UL pack from burly pack, I was nervous about room. Bought the ArcHaul 62L for most of my North East trips. The pockets hold a ton of gear and I bought the two pack, worth it. Not having a top lid now was easily solved with these and the exterior pockets. In fact, I under used them this past wkd but days are getting colder. To open, I left the two zips at back top, held the back zip If needed and used the opposite hand to open forward. Closing being easier. I have the ripstop and maybe the Dyneema is less flimsy for this? No biggie as the benefits far outweighed the zips, and expected as they are so light.
This additional pouch functions very well.
I love all my ZPacks products. This item is no different. I do wish, however, that it connected from top edge so I could zip it up one handed. As is, I have to hold back end to provide tension/stability to pull zipper forward. While using trekking poles, that’s a bit of a pain. Perhaps there’s something I don’t know?
The 62 Arc Haul. My overall experience was very satisfying. The key to my satisfaction was the split hip belt straps which secured the top portion of the hip pad firmly over my iliac crest and the bottom firmly to my hips. I am usually feeling the hip belt slide down my hips; I can never secure it firmly enough no matter the brand.
I received my order faster than expected and with the current postal system, that made me very happy! It was exactly what ordered, no damage or anything. It is very light and exactly as described. I am a happy customer, thank you.