Be prepared for whatever the trail may bring by keeping your essentials close in hand with our belt pouches. These pouches clip securely to a padded belt, like on our Arc backpacks. There is plenty of space for a headlamp, folded maps, snacks, hat and gloves, gadgets, you name it.
If your backpack has a webbing belt, try Belt Pouches with Pads.
Order a pair and save! (2 for $50)
- Each pouch has about 1 full liter of volume.
- These have taped seams, and a water resistant zipper to keep most water out. You may still want to line it with a zip lock as a precaution for electronics.
- The default black 3.1 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric can withstand the abuse of being dragged on the ground each time you set your pack down. Black 4.8 oz/sqyd Gridstop fabric is also a heavier duty option.
- These clip to your pack's belt at each side for a secure hold. The center of the pouch is held steady by a band of elastic. These are made to fit our backpacks, but they will fit any belts which have a daisy chain or attachment points to clip them.
- The pouches are symmetrical and can be attached to the left or right side of your belt.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Dimensions: About 6" wide, by 2.25" deep, by 5" tall (15cm wide x 5.7cm deep x 13 cm tall).
Volume: About 60 cubic inches (1 Liter)
Our backpack's padded belt is about 4" (10 cm) tall by 3/8" (1 cm) thick. The elastic on the back of these pouches is sized just right for our padded belts. If your pack's belt padding is too big, you don't have to use the elastic. Clip the sides in place and use a safety pin at the center if desired to keep it snug.
If your backpack has a webbing belt, our Belt Pouches with Pads are made to slide on to a 1" (1.5 cm) or smaller webbing belt.
- belt pouches
- Arc Blast
Works great. I am ordering 2 more.
The belt pouch is the fupa of convenience. 10 stars
I'm very happy with my z picks purchase of my arc zip and the accessories.
Firstly, this has been my first foray into lightweight gear, I have been using packs since the late 60's and when I received my ZPACKS backpack and belt pouch I was blown away by how light they were, also how well made the gear is. Good luck to you guys, will be checking in often to see if there is any new shiny stuff I can grab.
Excellent. It has straps and loops everywhere I needed. Great options for multiple applications. Well made.