Protect your backpack from pouring rain and muddy ground with our Pack Cover. Our pack cover is an ultralight option to keep your backpack dry, including the outside pockets. It includes an elastic clip to secure it from storm winds.
Consider a Pack Liner as an alternative, if you don't mind your outer pockets getting wet.
- Constructed from Spruce Green .75 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric.
- 100% waterproof, seamless design.
- A 1/16" shock cord drawstring cinches tight around your pack. The shock cord has a clip on it to secure under your shoulder straps or through your haul loop so that the pack cover can't blow away.
- The pack cover also has loops at the lower corners. In high wind they can be clipped to your pack's belt with small carabiners (not included). They normally aren't necessary.
- The covers are sized to fit the specified backpacks at maximum capacity, however they may not fit if bulky items are strapped to the outside of the pack. Size up if in doubt.
- A 2.5" x 2.5" (6.5 x 6.5 cm) stuff sack is included in the price and weight.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Medium: Fits up to 55L
Large: Fits up to 70L
It is light weight and covers my ULA pack...
Haven’t used it yet but so small and light weight, it’s incredible!
I am always impressed with the quality and the amazing lightest of Zpacks products. I know my Arc haul is basically water proof but with gear on the outside and all the pockets rain can add some weight, maybe a half a pound, and when getting beat out of the pack in the rain I can cover the top and I will find other uses for the cover.
Great design, lightweight and quality
I did not actually use this pack cover. I returned it after trying it on my pack. It was too large, but, mainly, I did not like the way the elastic worked. It was a bit of a struggle to pull it tight. Not just not worth the effort with many other brands to choose from