Wallet / Camera Stuff Sack
This tiny pouch is just the right size for your credit card, driver's license, folded cash, and spare change. It is lighter than any other wallet, and more durable and convenient than a zip-lock.
Need a different size? Check out the rest of our Stuff Sack collection.
- Constructed from .55 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric. The color is random and is typically blue or olive drab. All colors are semi-transparent so you can easily see your items.
- Dyneema® Composite Fabric is waterproof, but our stuff sacks should only be considered water resistant due to the seam and draw cord opening.
- Works great as an ultralight wallet, but it could also be used for a small digital camera or numerous other small items.
- Yet another use- put your headlamp inside to diffuse the light and create a lantern for around camp.
- Stuff sacks can easily be patched with Dyneema® Composite Fabric Tape.
- Also check out our Zip Pouches as a more durable, but heavier way to protect your smaller items like your wallet, camera, phone, passport, glasses, etc from water and abrasion.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
3.5" wide x 5.5" tall (9 cm x 14 cm)
- credit cards
Great for hiking keeps money/credit cards accessible. Cycling the same! Lite weight and keep things dry in your Jersey pocket!!
Exactly what I expected. It was great quality and fits everything I need it to.
For years I have carried a leather wallet that weighed roughly as much as the cow it came from. No more. I love this little thing. Ultralight, fits cards and cash. Barely knows it’s there. Well done. Keep up the good work!
These small, light weight bags are perfect for things like decks of cards and travel toothbrush/toothpaste!
I have always loved these, and you recently just made them a tiny bit bigger which was a huge improvement. Originally I bought them for backpacking, but now they are the only wallet I ever use. I shred them in about a year. So this time I bought 5 to save on postage!