Keep your stakes organized, and protect your tent from punctures and dirt with this durable stake sack. This stake sack is constructed from extra thick 1.43 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric to prevent punctures. Fold the top down over your stakes and use the shock cord drawstring to keep them snug like a rubber band.
- Constructed from 1.43 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric which is thicker and stronger than our other stuff sacks to prevent punctures. The color is random and is typically blue or olive drab.
- It will fit at least 12 of any of our ultralight stake sizes.
- The stake sack is tapered wider at the top to easily get your stakes in and out without fuss. Fold the top down over your stakes and use the shock cord drawstring to keep them snug like a rubber band.
- Our stuff sacks are highly water-resistant, but not waterproof due to the seams and draw cord opening.
Stuff sacks can easily be patched with Dyneema® Composite Fabric Tape.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
2.75" wide x 9" tall (7 cm x 23 cm)
- base weight
It can close the top.
It’s nice to my stakes, which are always pop up and loose from the top.
Great way to get a feel for Cuban Fiber
This has not been deployed yet. This is my first chunk of dynima Cuban fiber to play with. It is not as nosy as expected. The design is better than my home made deals. I like the bungee loop instead of cordage, and the wide opening wins. Size wise it is plenty big for any of my back packing tents. Glad I got the green!
Just needs to be slightly longer
It’s a stake bag and everything fits but full size groundhogs barely fit
The stake sack was way to small and will not accommodate anything beyond a few of the smallest tent stakes and nothing else. To be useful, this piece of gear must be at least twice as long and twice as wide.
Very lite sack, too keep your pointy stakes in