Wallet / Camera Stuff Sack
This tiny pouch is just the right size for your credit card, driver's license, folded cash, and spare change. It is lighter than any other wallet, and more durable and convenient than a zip-lock.
Need a different size? Check out the rest of our Stuff Sack collection.
- Constructed from .51 oz/sqyd Dyneema Composite Fabric. The color is random and is typically blue or olive drab. All colors are semi-transparent so you can easily see your items.
- Dyneema Composite Fabric is waterproof, but our stuff sacks should only be considered water resistant due to the seam and draw cord opening.
- Works great as an ultralight wallet, but it could also be used for a small digital camera or numerous other small items.
- Yet another use- put your headlamp inside to diffuse the light and create a lantern for around camp.
- Stuff sacks can easily be patched with Dyneema Composite Fabric Tape.
- Also check out our Zip Pouches as a more durable, but heavier way to protect your smaller items like your wallet, camera, phone, passport, glasses, etc from water and abrasion.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
3.5" wide x 5.5" tall (9 cm x 14 cm)
- stuff sack
Cuben Fiber Wallet
I have always loved these, and you recently just made them a tiny bit bigger which was a huge improvement. Originally I bought them for backpacking, but now they are the only wallet I ever use. I shred them in about a year. So this time I bought 5 to save on postage!
A bit too small for me. Would be more functional 1/2"-1" larger in both dimensions. Also, as a Zpacks stuff sack, this item is only (somewhat, IMO) water resistant. I don't understand why Zpacks cannot seal the seams fully.
The wallet worked great. It fit my cards, cash, change and keys in it. Didn't rip or open as I have had happen with a Ziplock bag and due to being blue slightly easier to see as well.
useful little baggie
was planning on using this for my wallet and keys. not quite big enough for both, but I don't need my whole wallet anyways. the baggie has plenty of space for my car keys, ID, credit card and some cash - which is perfect for any duration of a hike I will go on.