Wallet / Camera Stuff Sack
This tiny pouch is just the right size for your credit card, driver's license, folded cash, and spare change. It is lighter than any other wallet, and more durable and convenient than a zip-lock.
Need a different size? Check out the rest of our Stuff Sack collection.
- Constructed from .55 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric. The color is random and is typically blue or olive drab. All colors are semi-transparent so you can easily see your items.
- Dyneema® Composite Fabric is waterproof, but our stuff sacks should only be considered water resistant due to the seam and draw cord opening.
- Works great as an ultralight wallet, but it could also be used for a small digital camera or numerous other small items.
- Yet another use- put your headlamp inside to diffuse the light and create a lantern for around camp.
- Stuff sacks can easily be patched with Dyneema® Composite Fabric Tape.
- Also check out our Zip Pouches as a more durable, but heavier way to protect your smaller items like your wallet, camera, phone, passport, glasses, etc from water and abrasion.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
3.5" wide x 5.5" tall (9 cm x 14 cm)
Made with Bio-Based Dyneema® Fiber
Reduce your carbon footprint with DSM’s bio-based Dyneema® fiber technology. Sourced from renewable, bio-based feedstock, it is the first ever bio-based ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (HMPE) fiber. Commit to sustainability and help reduce our reliance on fossil fuel resources and rely on the trusted performance of the world’s strongest fiber™. Click here to learn more about our sustainability initiatives.
Made in the USA.
- credit cards
Use it as a wallet and works great. Light. also good place for keys
Just what I was looking for. Thanks ZPack
Another quality product from ZPacks. It’s not my first ZPacks product snd it won’t be the last.
Great for hiking keeps money/credit cards accessible. Cycling the same! Lite weight and keep things dry in your Jersey pocket!!
Exactly what I expected. It was great quality and fits everything I need it to.