Stove Stuff Sack
Keep your canister stove free from debris and protect your more delicate gear from sharp stove edges with this stove stuff sack. It fits a Soto Windmaster Stove perfectly, and should fit most other canister stoves as well. This stuff sack is made from black 1.0 oz/sqyd Dyneema Composite Fabric which is a little bit thicker and more abrasion resistant than our other stuff sacks.
Need a different size? Check out the rest of our Stuff Sack collection.
- Constructed from black 1.0 oz/sqyd Dyneema Composite Fabric which is inherently waterproof and abrasion resistant.
- Dyneema Composite Fabric is waterproof, but our stuff sacks should only be considered water resistant due to the seam and draw cord opening.
- Fits the Soto Windmaster Stove and other canister stoves. Also a handy size for numerous other small items. Our wallet stuff sack is the same size as this but in lighter material.
- Stuff sacks can easily be patched with Dyneema Composite Fabric Tape.
- Also check out our Zip Pouches as a more durable, but heavier way to protect your smaller items like your wallet, camera, phone, passport, glasses, etc from water and abrasion.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
3.5" wide x 5.5" tall (9 cm x 14 cm)
- zpacks stuff sacks
- Pocket Rocket
Great little bag
Fits a perfect need. Great quality.
Fits an MSR Pocket Rocket 2, much lighter than the case that came with it
Room for my Pocket Rocket and a mini-Bic lighter with room to spare. The red case that came with the stove weighs a staggering 30 grams. I was using a 40 dram prescription vial that was 19 grams. So $6 to get down to 3 grams, a saving of 0.56 oz. It's worth it.
I love zpacks stuff sacks. This fits my Soto stove perfectly.