Soto Windmaster Stove w/ Triflex
When a hot meal at night and hot coffee in the morning is more of a need than a want, a reliable canister stove is mandatory. The Soto Windmaster stove is the best in class for ultralight canister style stoves. The burner is recessed allowing it to light easier and continue burning in windy conditions without requiring a separate wind screen. This stove has really great efficiency which helps you heat water faster and consume fuel slower.
This stove includes a FREE ultralight "TriFlex" stand, in addition to the heavier standard "4Flex" stand.
- Watch the Gear Institute Overview Video.
- The pot sits close to the flame, and the flame is protected from the wind. This results in increased efficiency and a faster boil time.
- This stove can boil 2 cups of water in just 2.5 minutes in windy conditions. Other stoves can struggle in the wind.
- A small 100 gram (3.5 ounce) canister can boil a two-cup pot of water 15 times. A standard 230 gram (8 ounce) canister should boil 2 cups of water about 34 times.
- The stove has a regulator to easily adjust from a simmer to a jet engine boil.
- Two pot stands are included. The "Triflex" stand is the one most ultralight backpackers will use. It clips on and off the burner easily, and folds flat for storage. A "4Flex" stand is also included and can be used for more stability when heating a larger 'group-meal' pot.
- The included stuff sack weighs .3 ounces (8 grams). You can upgrade to a .1 oz (2.8 gram) Dyneema Composite Fabric Stove Stuff Sack.
- Fits standard isobutane fuel canisters found at most local outdoor stores. Fuel canister not included.
Stove w/ Triflex Stand: 2.3 oz (65 g)
Stove w/ 4Flex Stand: 3.0 oz (85 g)
2" x 3.5" (5 cm x 9 cm)
- folk ding
Love this stove. It works flawlessly. Looking forward to using it at higher elevations and in windier conditions. Only con is is that I would like a version with the triplex permanently attached. Great experience purchasing through Zpacks. Fast shipping and great price.
Loved it. Great stove.
Some folk ding the WindMaster for the removable pot supports. I love this feature. When I hike with the wifey the 4 flex support our heavier pot well. When I go solo the TriFlex works great and shaves off a little weight and cuts a little bulk too. Also, if you take into account that you really don’t need a windscreen, you’ve saved even more weight. If I had to gripe, I’d whine about the amount of space it takes up, but good-grief it’s negligible and plus nobody likes a whinny backpacker.
Item was as described and I actually received it a day earlier than estimated. Z Packs Has always delivered on time and I have always been very happy with their products.
this thing rocks. Came with the 2 screens. Lighter is great.