Soto Windmaster Stove w/ Triflex
When a hot meal at night and hot coffee in the morning is more of a need than a want, a reliable canister stove is mandatory. The Soto Windmaster stove is the best in class for ultralight canister style stoves. The burner is recessed allowing it to light easier and continue burning in windy conditions without requiring a separate wind screen. This stove has really great efficiency which helps you heat water faster and consume fuel slower.
This stove includes a FREE ultralight "TriFlex" stand, in addition to the heavier standard "4Flex" stand.
- Watch the Gear Institute Overview Video.
- The pot sits close to the flame, and the flame is protected from the wind. This results in increased efficiency and a faster boil time.
- This stove can boil 2 cups of water in just 2.5 minutes in windy conditions. Other stoves can struggle in the wind.
- A small 100 gram (3.5 ounce) canister can boil a two-cup pot of water 15 times. A standard 230 gram (8 ounce) canister should boil 2 cups of water about 34 times.
- The stove has a regulator to easily adjust from a simmer to a jet engine boil.
- Two pot stands are included. The "Triflex" stand is the one most ultralight backpackers will use. It clips on and off the burner easily, and folds flat for storage. A "4Flex" stand is also included and can be used for more stability when heating a larger 'group-meal' pot.
- The included stuff sack weighs .3 ounces (8 grams). You can upgrade to a .1 oz (2.8 gram) Dyneema Composite Fabric Stove Stuff Sack.
- Fits standard isobutane fuel canisters found at most local outdoor stores. Fuel canister not included.
Stove w/ Triflex Stand: 2.3 oz (65 g)
Stove w/ 4Flex Stand: 3.0 oz (85 g)
2" x 3.5" (5 cm x 9 cm)