Stove Stuff Sack
It helps keep my Soto Windmaster Stove and 4Flex Pot Support snug together with a 4oz fuel canister in a Snow Peak 700 mug with a Jetboil lid. Works even better with the smaller Soto Amicus stove. It provides a bit of protection for the stove too.
Keep your canister stove free from debris and protect your more delicate gear from sharp stove edges with this stove stuff sack. It fits a Soto Windmaster Stove perfectly, and should fit most other canister stoves as well. This stuff sack is made from black 1.0 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric which is a little bit thicker and more abrasion resistant than our other stuff sacks.
Need a different size? Check out the rest of our Stuff Sack collection.
- Constructed from black 1.0 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric
which is inherently waterproof and abrasion resistant.
- Dyneema® Composite Fabric is waterproof, but our stuff sacks should only be considered water resistant due to the seam and draw cord opening.
- Fits the Soto Windmaster Stove and other canister stoves. Also a handy size for numerous other small items. Our wallet stuff sack is the same size as this but in lighter material.
- Stuff sacks can easily be patched with Dyneema® Composite Fabric Tape.
- Also check out our Zip Pouches as a more durable, but heavier way to protect your smaller items like your wallet, camera, phone, passport, glasses, etc from water and abrasion.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
3.5" wide x 5.5" tall (9 cm x 14 cm)
Made with Bio-Based Dyneema® Fiber
Reduce your carbon footprint with DSM’s bio-based Dyneema® fiber technology. Sourced from renewable, bio-based feedstock, it is the first ever bio-based ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (HMPE) fiber. Commit to sustainability and help reduce our reliance on fossil fuel resources and rely on the trusted performance of the world’s strongest fiber™. Click here to learn more about our sustainability initiatives.
Made in the USA.