This item is super. It is very light weight and keeps my pack dry. I am glad I purchased it with my Arc Haul 62L.
Protect your backpack from pouring rain and muddy ground with our Pack Cover. Our pack cover is an ultralight option to keep your backpack dry, including the outside pockets. It includes an elastic clip to secure it from storm winds.
Consider a Pack Liner as an alternative, if you don't mind your outer pockets getting wet.
- Constructed from Spruce Green .75 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric.
- 100% waterproof, seamless design.
- A 1/16" shock cord drawstring cinches tight around your pack. The shock cord has a clip on it to secure under your shoulder straps or through your haul loop so that the pack cover can't blow away.
- The pack cover also has loops at the lower corners. In high wind they can be clipped to your pack's belt with small carabiners (not included). They normally aren't necessary.
- The covers are sized to fit the specified backpacks at maximum capacity, however they may not fit if bulky items are strapped to the outside of the pack. Size up if in doubt.
- A 2.5" x 2.5" (6.5 x 6.5 cm) stuff sack is included in the price and weight.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Medium: Fits up to 55L
Large: Fits up to 70L
Made with Bio-Based Dyneema® Fiber
Reduce your carbon footprint with bio-based Dyneema® fiber technology. Sourced from renewable, bio-based feedstock, it is the first ever bio-based ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (HMPE) fiber. Commit to sustainability and help reduce our reliance on fossil fuel resources and rely on the trusted performance of the world’s strongest fiber™. Click here to learn more about our sustainability initiatives.
Made in the USA.