- Easy measurement lines are imprinted in the side of the pot.
- Pour spout groove
- Insulated folding handle with heat resistant silicone grips.
- The .6L, .9L and 1.3L sizes all nest perfectly one inside the next, if you need more than one.
- Besides being extremely light, titanium does not rust or wear easily.
- These are not the non-stick version, which means they are lighter and you don't need to worry about scratching them up or wearing out the lining.
- An Evernew mesh stuff sack is included, and adds about .56 ounces (16 grams).
- Consider adding a Zpacks Dyneema Composite Fabric stuff sack. Our Dyneema Composite Fabric stuff sacks are just .14 ounces (4 grams), plus they are waterproof so any soot or sticky residue from your fuel or campfire doesn't get all over your gear.
- Looking for a different size pot? Check out our other sizes.
- Made in Japan.
Volume: 400 ml (1.7 cups)
Outer Dimensions: 4" wide x 2.4" tall (10.2 cm x 6 cm)
Inside Diameter ~3.7" (9.4 cm)
Mug Weight: 1.7 oz (48 g)
Volume: 570 ml (2.4 cups)
Outer Dimensions: 4.75" wide x 2.5" tall (12 cm x 6.4 cm)
Inside Diameter ~4.3" (10.9 cm)
Mug Weight: 1.9 oz (54 g)
Dimensions: 5.3" wide x 2.6" tall (13.5 cm x 6.6 cm
Volume: .6 Liters / 2.54 cups
Pot Weight: 2.4 ounces (68 grams)
Lid Weight: .88 ounces (25 grams)
Total Pot Weight: 3.3 ounces (93 grams)
Dimensions: 5.6" wide x 3" tall (13.5 cm x 7.6 cm)
Volume: .9 Liters / 3.8 cups
Pot Weight: 2.84 ounces (81 grams)
Lid Weight: 1.22 ounces (35 grams)
Total Pot Weight: 4.06 ounces (116 grams)
Dimensions: 6.25" wide x 3.5" tall (15.9 cm x 8.9 cm)
Volume: 1.3 Liters / 5.5 cups
Pot Weight: 3.39 oz (96 g)
Lid Weight: 1.22 oz (35 g)
Total Pot Weight: 4.6 oz (131 g)
Conforme à la description et ultra-léger... j'ai hâte de l'essayer
Nice little .6L mug
Nice mug! Very light! Small fuel canister nests nicely inside.
Z Pack Tarp - your largest size offering 8.5 x 10 ft flat
Bought it specifically for the weight and to provide shelter awning to tent to enable sorting gear in inclement weather. First use weekend just past 6,7,8 November. Heavy storms and rain so worked perfect as a verandah in tandom with my Tarpent tent which has a large vestibule. Not a show stopper but it appears that the additional anchorage tags were glued to the underside of the tarp!! (Underside of Zpack label and seal seam - unless of course they are ment as tie downs on the underside). Friends on the trip who have a 2 person Zpack tent were impressed with weight but thinking about buying 2 tarps the same size and stitching together as they want a bigger Tarp. Will see how it goes in the mountains of Tassies West Coast this coming January 22. So far so good. regards Tom P
love my titanium
i got a medium/large cook pot and coffee mug. both items worked well. water boils really quickly making fixing bag meals a snap. overall rating: 10
Ever new pot
Great as advertized. Lightweight but sturdy. Used it on a recent WV camp trip. Will use this and a pocket rocket on my AT section hike next year.