Bagger 25L Backpack
This is absolutely perfect. Ease of loading and unloading along with typical ZPacks quality. Fits great and weighs nothing.
– Mark P., ★★★★★
***THIS ITEM HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED AND REPLACED BY THE BAGGER ULTRA***
The Bagger is an ultralight frameless pack perfect for bagging peaks in the Adirondacks or for carrying around town. Featuring a small and streamlined design, the Bagger can be packed down small as a secondary pack for summit side trips or used as an ultralight minimalist pack for short adventures into the backcountry.
- Constructed from a 3.7 oz/sqyd 100D ROBIC® Material.
- Small and streamlined design.
- Optional detachable 1" webbing belt available here.
- Access the contents of the spacious 16L main compartment with a waterproof wrap around zipper
- Includes a large internal stretchy Lycra pocket great for carrying laptops and tablets.
- A closed cell foam sit pad measuring 11" x 15.5" (28 cm x 39.4 cm) is included and adds an additional 1 ounce to the total weight of the pack. The foam pads fits inside the internal pocket and provides some cushion and support against your back.
- A Large external zippered pocket on the outside of the pack is a great place for storing items that you'd like to access quickly.
- The top of the pack features a spacious zippered pocket, creating the perfect place for storing your phone, keys, or wallet.
- The pack material is waterproof and is constructed using hydrophobic thread, making the pack highly water resistant.
- Comfy 3/8" thick by 2.75" wide padded contoured shoulder straps. The straps have a daisy chain for clipping on items, and an adjustable position sternum strap is included. The shoulder straps have 3D mesh on the underside which gives them a little bit more cushion.
- Side pockets are sized to fit 1 liter bottles. They are positioned low on the pack and slanted forward for easy access without removing the pack.
- This pack can be folded up to fit inside a 1 gallon Ziploc bag. It can easily be packed in your luggage or used as a carry-on.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Pack Weight: 11.5 ounces (327 g)
Foam sit pad adds 1.0 oz (28 g)
Belt (optional): 1" (2.5 cm) wide x 50" (127 cm) circumference, 1.2 oz (34 g)
Body dimensions: 5.5" x 11" x ~18" (14 cm x 28 cm x 46 cm)
Volume: 25L (18L main body, 1.5L each side pocket, 4L zippered pocket)
Load Capacity: Recommended up to 20 lbs (9 kg)
5.3 oz/sqyd 3D Spacer Mesh
This mesh has a three-dimensional structure which allows airflow and adds cushioning. It has a tricot backing so you can't see clear through the holes. We use it on the underside of our backpack's shoulder straps and belts to absorb sweat, add cushion, and add grip. Our 3D mesh weighs less than most other types.
Weight: 5.3 oz/sqyd (180 g/m²)
Thickness: About 3/32" (2.5 mm)
- hiking partners
- Zpacks quality
- Swiss alps
We have taken it put for a spin twice now, and really love it. It's so rare to find a roomy ultralight pack that includes multiple zipped compartments and generous side pockets that are designed to properly hug and hang onto water bottles. It's just about perfect. Our only issue is that we are hydration pack users and find that a single water bottle on one side leads to a lopsided pack experience. We're planning to ship the pack out to have it professionally altered to add a hook and port hole for a hydration pack. This adds substantially to the totall pack cost but it should then meet our needs for years to come. If we're happy with the outcome, we plan to purchase a second zpack and alter it as well. So! I know this pack was not designed for hydration bladders, but - if it had a basic hook and port hole it would instantly transform into a five-star rock star for us!
Thank you so much for the review. I will make sure to pass your suggestion along to our owner. We appreciate you!! Happy Hiking! Ally Customer Service Supervisor
Right size with side pockets
I am using this bag for a hut-to-hut hike on the Haute Route in the Swiss Alps. Carries my 10-11-lbs well, but the big side pockets on a pack this size make it stand out. I expect to use this as my go-to day pack: light and packable.
Really pleased with this pack
I have only used it a couple of times so far, but once I got the straps adjusted to fit me, I have been really pleased with it. My hiking partners appreciate the blue color because it makes it easy to spot me. I like the roominess of the pack and how it easy to access everything in it.
The Bagger is Outstanding
This is absolutely perfect for a combination of no weights with zippers. Ease of loading and unloading along with typical ZPacks quality. Fits great and weighs nothing.