- Easy measurement lines are imprinted in the side of the pot.
- Pour spout groove
- Insulated folding handle with heat resistant silicone grips.
- The .6L, .9L and 1.3L sizes all nest perfectly one inside the next, if you need more than one.
- Besides being extremely light, titanium does not rust or wear easily.
- These are not the non-stick version, which means they are lighter and you don't need to worry about scratching them up or wearing out the lining.
- An Evernew mesh stuff sack is included, and adds about .56 ounces (16 grams).
- Consider adding a Zpacks Dyneema Composite Fabric stuff sack. Our Dyneema Composite Fabric stuff sacks are just .14 ounces (4 grams), plus they are waterproof so any soot or sticky residue from your fuel or campfire doesn't get all over your gear.
- Looking for a different size pot? Check out our other sizes.
- Made in Japan.
Volume: 400 ml (1.7 cups)
Outer Dimensions: 4" wide x 2.4" tall (10.2 cm x 6 cm)
Inside Diameter ~3.7" (9.4 cm)
Mug Weight: 1.7 oz (48 g)
Volume: 570 ml (2.4 cups)
Outer Dimensions: 4.75" wide x 2.5" tall (12 cm x 6.4 cm)
Inside Diameter ~4.3" (10.9 cm)
Mug Weight: 1.9 oz (54 g)
Dimensions: 5.3" wide x 2.6" tall (13.5 cm x 6.6 cm
Volume: .6 Liters / 2.54 cups
Pot Weight: 2.4 ounces (68 grams)
Lid Weight: .88 ounces (25 grams)
Total Pot Weight: 3.3 ounces (93 grams)
Dimensions: 5.6" wide x 3" tall (13.5 cm x 7.6 cm)
Volume: .9 Liters / 3.8 cups
Pot Weight: 2.84 ounces (81 grams)
Lid Weight: 1.22 ounces (35 grams)
Total Pot Weight: 4.06 ounces (116 grams)
Dimensions: 6.25" wide x 3.5" tall (15.9 cm x 8.9 cm)
Volume: 1.3 Liters / 5.5 cups
Pot Weight: 3.39 oz (96 g)
Lid Weight: 1.22 oz (35 g)
Total Pot Weight: 4.6 oz (131 g)
Wish I still had my more than Triple Crown pot!
Last time I took the plane, I stored my BRS stove inside my Evernew Titanium Ultra Light .9L with other items, as usual, but the company, Air Transat, removed all of it from my backpack, without consideration, instead of just taking my stove out. I have always checked in my stove without issues with many other airline companies, but it seems that Air Transat does not allow it... I have hiked and used that lovely pot for over 10 000 miles, it was a Triple Crown pot, and still in p-e-r-f-e-c-t conditions! I had to buy another one and didn't want anything different because I love its size/weight/durability and I also have a caldera cone to use it with. I highly recommend the Evernew Titanium Ultra Light .9L. And, shall you fly, avoid putting your stove in anything, so that you don't lose something else if a picky company removes it!
Great experience with this pot, good size, good weight, good construction
The perfect pot for a thru hike, or even an overnighter! Someone once told me that if your pot can't hold two packets of ramen, it's not big enough - this one can! It also has the spout, and you won't get burned food or hands. I love the handles and that it's a shallow pot. Great for storing things during the day, and then amazing when you are ravenous at the end! Even after finishing my thru hike I bought this because it has every single thing I need,
After decades of using a plastic cup with a smooth rim, I was worried this mug’s rim would be too sharp. It isn’t … it’s perfect for sipping. And of course it’s a lot lighter than my old mug. Very happy.
Conforme à la description et ultra-léger... j'ai hâte de l'essayer