- Easy measurement lines are imprinted in the side of the pot.
- Pour spout groove
- Insulated folding handle with heat resistant silicone grips.
- The .6L, .9L and 1.3L sizes all nest perfectly one inside the next, if you need more than one.
- Besides being extremely light, titanium does not rust or wear easily.
- These are not the non-stick version, which means they are lighter and you don't need to worry about scratching them up or wearing out the lining.
- An Evernew mesh stuff sack is included, and adds about .56 ounces (16 grams).
- Consider adding a Zpacks Dyneema Composite Fabric stuff sack. Our Dyneema Composite Fabric stuff sacks are just .14 ounces (4 grams), plus they are waterproof so any soot or sticky residue from your fuel or campfire doesn't get all over your gear.
- Looking for a different size pot? Check out our other sizes.
- Made in Japan.
Volume: 400 ml (1.7 cups)
Outer Dimensions: 4" wide x 2.4" tall (10.2 cm x 6 cm)
Inside Diameter ~3.7" (9.4 cm)
Mug Weight: 1.7 oz (48 g)
Volume: 570 ml (2.4 cups)
Outer Dimensions: 4.75" wide x 2.5" tall (12 cm x 6.4 cm)
Inside Diameter ~4.3" (10.9 cm)
Mug Weight: 1.9 oz (54 g)
Dimensions: 5.3" wide x 2.6" tall (13.5 cm x 6.6 cm
Volume: .6 Liters / 2.54 cups
Pot Weight: 2.4 ounces (68 grams)
Lid Weight: .88 ounces (25 grams)
Total Pot Weight: 3.3 ounces (93 grams)
Dimensions: 5.6" wide x 3" tall (13.5 cm x 7.6 cm)
Volume: .9 Liters / 3.8 cups
Pot Weight: 2.84 ounces (81 grams)
Lid Weight: 1.22 ounces (35 grams)
Total Pot Weight: 4.06 ounces (116 grams)
Dimensions: 6.25" wide x 3.5" tall (15.9 cm x 8.9 cm)
Volume: 1.3 Liters / 5.5 cups
Pot Weight: 3.39 oz (96 g)
Lid Weight: 1.22 oz (35 g)
Total Pot Weight: 4.6 oz (131 g)
Z Pack Tarp - your largest size offering 8.5 x 10 ft flat
Bought it specifically for the weight and to provide shelter awning to tent to enable sorting gear in inclement weather. First use weekend just past 6,7,8 November. Heavy storms and rain so worked perfect as a verandah in tandom with my Tarpent tent which has a large vestibule. Not a show stopper but it appears that the additional anchorage tags were glued to the underside of the tarp!! (Underside of Zpack label and seal seam - unless of course they are ment as tie downs on the underside). Friends on the trip who have a 2 person Zpack tent were impressed with weight but thinking about buying 2 tarps the same size and stitching together as they want a bigger Tarp. Will see how it goes in the mountains of Tassies West Coast this coming January 22. So far so good. regards Tom P
love my titanium
i got a medium/large cook pot and coffee mug. both items worked well. water boils really quickly making fixing bag meals a snap. overall rating: 10
Ever new pot
Great as advertized. Lightweight but sturdy. Used it on a recent WV camp trip. Will use this and a pocket rocket on my AT section hike next year.
400 mL Evernew Titanium Mug
While the picture actually shows the 540mL mug, I did receive the correct item. Zpacks was actually the only website that I could find this item at the time I purchased it. I bought it specifically for my Trail Designs Sidewinder Ti-Tri bundle (https://www.traildesigns.com/products/evernew-400ml-cup-sidewinder-ti-tri-bundle). The kit is absolutely perfect for those only intending to boil 1.5 cups of water to rehydrate meal bags. If that was truly the only thing you were intending to eat on trail, I couldn't imagine an ultralight soloist needing anything else. The cup is well built and large enough to partially nest a 4oz fuel canister, a BRS 3000T stove, and a mini-bic lighter. It's tragic that it does not come with a lid, BUT I found that the Toaks lids for their 95mm pots (ie. 550, 650, 750mL) do sit perfectly on the lip. Thanks Zpacks!