Travel Utility Zip
Our ultralight Travel Utility Zip keeps your most important items secure and in easy reach while on the move. A zippered compartment allows you to keep your essentials organized and features separate internal pockets for your passport, Field Notes, and a pen.
The Travel Utility Zip is a great place to keep your phone, plane ticket, cash and headphones while on the go.
An adjustable neck strap makes sure your critical items never fall out of your Travel Utility Zip or get left behind.
Need a different size? Check out the rest of our Zip Pouch collection.
Find more of our Crossover Collection here.
- Constructed from Black 3.1 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric which can stand up to the abuse of being carried around.
- Adjustable neck cord so that you can wear it while traveling.
- Perfect for carrying and organizing your passport, plane ticket, wallet, travel documents, phone and other items that you want close at hand and secure.
- Fits oversized smartphones.
- Wear this while hiking to keep your small camera, maps, or other items on your chest for easy access.
- Made with a water resistant zipper, the Travel Utility Zip is mildly water resistant and will keep water out in a light mist or sprinkle.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
5.25" wide x 7.25" tall x 1.25" deep (13 cm wide x 19 cm tall x 3 cm deep)
- fabric mask
- build quality
Have this strapped to my pack’s chest strap which my iPhone 8 Plus fits in perfectly
Excellent build quality. Very impressed.
This bag is an adaptable pocket when I walk. It holds wallet, iPhone, keys, chapstick, pen, keys, and a fabric mask. I can wear it crossbody, hung from my shoulder, or around my neck. Zipper has two pulls so it’s never on the wrong side for quick access. I don’t go anywhere without it right now. Well done, Zpacks.
Never disappointed in Z packs Outstanding. How did you know I used my most recent purchase this morning for the first time?