Travel Utility Zip
Its greater thickness and single zip access affords easy drop in holstering of my Galaxy Note 8 with cover into the “main” compartment, and its secondary compartment allowed for my passport and vaccination card. The third compartment worked for storing cash and my ticket/boarding pass.
Our ultralight Travel Utility Zip keeps your most important items secure and in easy reach while on the move. A zippered compartment allows you to keep your essentials organized and features separate internal pockets for your passport, Field Notes, and a pen.
The Travel Utility Zip is a great place to keep your phone, plane ticket, cash and headphones while on the go.
An adjustable neck strap makes sure your critical items never fall out of your Travel Utility Zip or get left behind.
Need a different size? Check out the rest of our Zip Pouch collection.
Find more of our Crossover Collection here.
- Constructed from Black 3.1 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric which can stand up to the abuse of being carried around.
- Adjustable neck cord so that you can wear it while traveling.
- Perfect for carrying and organizing your passport, plane ticket, wallet, travel documents, phone and other items that you want close at hand and secure.
- Fits oversized smartphones.
- Wear this while hiking to keep your small camera, maps, or other items on your chest for easy access.
- Made with a water resistant zipper, the Travel Utility Zip is mildly water resistant and will keep water out in a light mist or sprinkle.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
5.25" wide x 7.25" tall x 1.25" deep (13 cm wide x 19 cm tall x 3 cm deep)
Made with Bio-Based Dyneema® Fiber
Reduce your carbon footprint with DSM’s bio-based Dyneema® fiber technology. Sourced from renewable, bio-based feedstock, it is the first ever bio-based ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (HMPE) fiber. Commit to sustainability and help reduce our reliance on fossil fuel resources and rely on the trusted performance of the world’s strongest fiber™. Click here to learn more about our sustainability initiatives.
Made in the USA.
- day hike
Great Travel Gear
I have been looking for this one for a while. .Not just for travel, but on my day hike or around town. One thing that holds it all, for where ever I am going.. Thanks
Improvement for my travel needs
I have used the earlier version of this Travel Utility Pouch, which had zips on both sides, but thinner overall. This was great for passport and ticket/boarding pass on one side, cash on the other, but was a bit of a struggle if you wanted to holster your cell phone, too, especially if a larger model with case/cover. I was about to take a trip to Perú, and thought I'd check Zpacks to see if there was anything else that might serve, and found this new generation. Its greater thickness and single zip access affords easy drop in holstering of my Galaxy Note 8 with cover into the "main" compartment, and its secondary compartment allowed for passport (and vaccination card), and third compartment for storing cash and ticket/boarding pass. Yes, the thinner original allowed for more discrete carry under clothing, but the newer afforded very easy, quick, and useful access to my Smartphone for use as camera, and documents as needed.
Great little bag
Wonderful! It holds my large iPhone, my hiker wallet and has room for more!
Have this strapped to my pack’s chest strap which my iPhone 8 Plus fits in perfectly
Excellent build quality. Very impressed.