Wallet Zip Pouch
The Wallet Zip Pouch is a good fit for folded cash, credit cards, and change. The pouch is made from 3.1 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric which is so durable that Hikelighter.com named it a top pick after over 6 years and 2,000+ days of use! All of our zip pouches have loops so you can add a leash or carabiner if desired.
*The Wallet Zip Pouch is only available in Black.*
Need a different size? Check out the rest of our Zip Pouch collection.
- Constructed from 3.1 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric which can stand up to the abuse of being carried around. The colors are random and may be any of the Dyneema® Composite Fabric colors we have in stock.
- Made with fully taped seams, and a water resistant zipper. These are highly water resistant as long as they aren't submerged for an extended period.
- Pull tabs make the zipper easy to open and they can also be used to clip the pouch to your backpack with a carabiner.
- Try a Passport Zip Pouch if you need to fit larger folded international size bills along with your passport.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
4.25" wide by 3" tall (10.8 cm x 7.6 cm)
Made with Bio-Based Dyneema® Fiber
Reduce your carbon footprint with DSM’s bio-based Dyneema® fiber technology. Sourced from renewable, bio-based feedstock, it is the first ever bio-based ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (HMPE) fiber. Commit to sustainability and help reduce our reliance on fossil fuel resources and rely on the trusted performance of the world’s strongest fiber™. Click here to learn more about our sustainability initiatives.
Made in the USA.
- wallet zip pouch
This wallet replaced my previous Zpacks zip wallet, which lasted 5 years. I used it everyday and it performed perfectly. My only two complaints with this recent purchase are the length of time if took to receive the item, and the restriction on color choice for the wallet. I had assumed I’d receive another black wallet, but a gray one arrived instead. I don’t mind it, but it wasn’t preferable. I can say that in the future, I will go with another company in order to get the colors of my choice. I think this is a flaw in Zpacks’ business practice.
I wore out my last DCF wallet because it was just too small for the intended purpose. Trying to fit credit cards, IDs and business cards eventually shredded the corners. I even had to trim the sides of business cards to fit in widthwise and semi-force the zipper to close over the top. The dimensions of this wallet zip pouch are great, with a little added to the width and height for real functionality. Great quality, minimum weight, and with Zpacks I always get fast delivery and excellent customer service.
I love it. My intent was to just use it when I’m backpacking with bare essentials but I liked it so much I added a lil cord and a mitten hook, to secure it to my belt loop and carry it as my everyday wallet. I finally had to replace my first one recently. It lasted almost 2 years of everyday use. Fantastic lil product. The only small complaint I have is the new one is a bit bigger. The old one was more credit card size and I liked that a bit better. I’m sure the new one will prove to be just fine but that’s the reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5.
I love this wallet, light easy to use and secure. The size over all is good but I would like it better if it was 1/4” taller, from 3” to 3 1/4”. I can always depend on Zpacks gear.