Phone Zip Pouch
Keep your mind off your phone and on the trail. Made from durable 3.1 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric, the Phone Zip is ideal for protecting a standard size smart phone from scratches and water. You can also store your cash, credit cards, and passport in with your phone. If you have a plus size phone, or a bulky case consider the Phablet Zip Pouch.
The zip pouch needs to be about an inch wider and taller than the device to fit comfortably.
*Zip Pouch colors are random and may be any of the Dyneema® Composite Fabric colors we have in stock.*
Need a different size? Check out the rest of our Zip Pouch collection.
- Constructed from 3.1 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric which can stand up to the abuse of being carried around in your pocket. The colors are random and may be any of the Dyneema® Composite Fabric colors we have in stock.
- This pouch will fit most iPhones and Android phones with up to a 5.5" screen size.
- Larger 6" plus phones, and phones in a bulky case may need the Phablet Zip Pouch.
- The zip pouch needs to be about an inch wider and taller than the device to fit comfortably.
- Made with fully taped seams, and a water resistant zipper. These are highly water resistant as long as they aren't submerged for an extended period.
- Pull tabs make the zipper easy to open and they can also be used to clip the pouch to your backpack with a carabiner.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
6.75" wide x 4.25" tall (17.1 cm x 10.8 cm)
Extra protection a great value when tramping and wanting quick access to your phone. I keep it in my clip on front pack.
This was my second purchase from Zpacks. Great quality as always. I am using it during bike riding to keep my phone, cash and identification safe and dry. Very slim when packed and fit just perfect in jersey’s back pocket. Loving it !!!
Quality pouch. Exactly what I ordered. I will definitely be returning to make future purchases.
The first trip I used this case we had a sudden downpour. My phone was in this case and in the top of my pack. When we stopped after the rain I pulled my phone out and it was bone dry as I’d hoped. Love your products- the smaller zip wallet is also a winner! I’ve used that for several years and it’s great. Thanks!
Well made and reasonably priced. I use mine as a secure stash inside my backpack for my car keys & wallet (which I also got from Zpacks). Perfect.