Wallet Zip Pouch
Love this little pocket, awesome place to keep your valuables while out on trail, highly recommend it.
The Wallet Zip Pouch is a good fit for folded cash, credit cards, and change. The pouch is made from 3.1 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric which is so durable that Hikelighter.com named it a top pick after over 6 years and 2,000+ days of use! All of our zip pouches have loops so you can add a leash or carabiner if desired.
*The Wallet Zip Pouch is only available in Black.*
Need a different size? Check out the rest of our Zip Pouch collection.
- Constructed from 3.1 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric which can stand up to the abuse of being carried around. The colors are random and may be any of the Dyneema® Composite Fabric colors we have in stock.
- Made with fully taped seams, and a water resistant zipper. These are highly water resistant as long as they aren't submerged for an extended period.
- Pull tabs make the zipper easy to open and they can also be used to clip the pouch to your backpack with a carabiner.
- Try a Passport Zip Pouch if you need to fit larger folded international size bills along with your passport.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
4.25" wide by 3" tall (10.8 cm x 7.6 cm)
Made with Bio-Based Dyneema® Fiber
Reduce your carbon footprint with DSM’s bio-based Dyneema® fiber technology. Sourced from renewable, bio-based feedstock, it is the first ever bio-based ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (HMPE) fiber. Commit to sustainability and help reduce our reliance on fossil fuel resources and rely on the trusted performance of the world’s strongest fiber™. Click here to learn more about our sustainability initiatives.
Made in the USA.
- wallet zip pouch
Switched from my heavy leather wallet to this. Its actually really comfortable to have in your pocket. Best part is you can through in your coins and zip it up!
My husband really liked this for his backpacking trips.
Best hiking poles I’ve ever owned!
These poles are everything I could ask for it a set of poles, and more. Light weight, super easy to adjust, and so versatile. I’ve hiked some tough miles with them, and they just flat out perform. Try them!!!
Wallet for backpacking
Been using the wallet for a month or two, and it’s perfect. Lightweight, strong, great value.
Z-packs Wallet Zip Pouch
I love the Z-packs Wallet Zip Pouch, just purchased a replacement after using my first one as my everyday wallet for about 3 years. Perfect size for cards and cash (Aussie dollars) and small and compact enough for any pocket. Highly recommended as a minimalist wallet.