Passport Zip Pouch
I use it to store my passport and documents. Not afraid of getting it wet in the rain.
When you’re traveling abroad, our Passport Zip Pouch is the ideal accessory for storing your passport, credit cards, plane ticket, and international cash. Made from durable Ultra Fabric, these pouches will keep your important items organized and protected from abrasion and water.
For even more versatility on the move, check out our Travel Zip Pouch which has two compartments and a neck lanyard to keep it close.
Need a different size? Check out the rest of our Zip Pouch collection.
- Constructed from Ultra Fabric which can stand up to the abuse of being carried around in your pocket.
- Protect your passport while you travel. Most passports are a standard international size (about 3.5" x 5"), including the United States.
- Clip it to your gear or to your pants to make sure you don't lose it.
- This is the same size as our standard phone zip pouch. You can store your phone, passport, and cash together in here.
- Pull tabs make the zipper easy to open and they can also be used to clip the pouch to your backpack with a carabiner.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
6.75" wide x 4.25" tall (17.1 cm x 10.8 cm)
2.92oz/sqyd Ultra 100
Ultra 100 is composed of a woven 100 denier Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE) face fabric laminated to a waterproof lining. It is inherently waterproof and has extremely high tear and abrasion resistance.
Our Repair Tape and Adhesive products stick extremely well to the interior of this fabric.
Tear Strength: 69.4 lbs. warp; 89.6 lbs. fill
Water Resistance: >20,000 mmH₂O
I use it to store my passport and documents, not afraid of getting wet in the rain.
I think this item is great. Just enough for wallet and keys
Easy to apply great quality
Excellent zipper pouch!
The pouch works great, it helps keeps my first aid kit and the other pouch keeps my toiletries organized!
Passport Zip Pouch
I haven’t had a chance yet to use in the field, but I purchased it so I can protect my wallet and keys when I get back on the trail. I choose Zpacks because of the Quality of the material and how light the product is.