Passport Zip Pouch
When you’re traveling abroad, our Passport Zip Pouch is the ideal accessory for storing your passport, credit cards, plane ticket, and international cash. Made from durable 3.1 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric
, these pouches will keep your important items organized and protected from abrasion and water.
For even more versatility on the move, check out our Travel Zip Pouch which has two compartments and a neck lanyard to keep it close.
*The Passport Zip is only available in Black.*
Need a different size? Check out the rest of our Zip Pouch collection.
- Constructed from 3.1 oz/sqyd Dyneema® Composite Fabric which can stand up to the abuse of being carried around in your pocket. The colors are random and may be any of the Dyneema® Composite Fabric colors we have in stock.
- Protect your passport while you travel. Most passports are a standard international size (about 3.5" x 5"), including the United States.
- Clip it to your gear or to your pants to make sure you don't lose it.
- This is the same size as our standard phone zip pouch. You can store your phone, passport, and cash together in here.
- Pull tabs make the zipper easy to open and they can also be used to clip the pouch to your backpack with a carabiner.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
6.75" wide x 4.25" tall (17.1 cm x 10.8 cm)
Made with Bio-Based Dyneema® Fiber
Reduce your carbon footprint with DSM’s bio-based Dyneema® fiber technology. Sourced from renewable, bio-based feedstock, it is the first ever bio-based ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (HMPE) fiber. Commit to sustainability and help reduce our reliance on fossil fuel resources and rely on the trusted performance of the world’s strongest fiber™. Click here to learn more about our sustainability initiatives.
Made in the USA.
I think this item is great. Just enough for wallet and keys
Easy to apply great quality
The pouch works great, it helps keeps my first aid kit and the other pouch keeps my toiletries organized!
I haven’t had a chance yet to use in the field, but I purchased it so I can protect my wallet and keys when I get back on the trail. I choose Zpacks because of the Quality of the material and how light the product is.
Excellent but I have only had it for a few weeks. It feels like it will handle immersions and dust or dirt very well.