Trekking Pole Jack
Our universal trekking pole jack slides over the tip of your trekking pole to boost the length for pitching taller tarps and tents.
It has an insert to catch your trekking pole tip and keep it centered and vertical. The insert is on a spring to adjust to different tip lengths. It will fit virtually all pointy trekking pole tips.
This pole jack will boost your pole height by about 10-10.5" (26 cm).
- Our universal pole jack has an insert to catch your pole tip and keep it centered and vertical.
- It has a spring to accommodate varying tip lengths. This jack will fit on almost all trekking pole tips!
- It has a cap in the bottom end so as not to collect dirt.
- This 12 inch pole jack will boost the length of your trekking pole about 10 to 10.5 inches (26 cm). The tube will overlap the tip of your trekking pole by about 1.5 to 2 inches (5 cm) depending on the tip.
- If you wish to customize the jack to an exact length for a fixed length trekking pole you can cut off the bottom with a hack saw or rotary saw and then replace the cap. We cannot cut these for you.
- Made in the USA.
Length: 12" (30.5 cm)
Outer Diameter: .6 inches (15.2 mm)
- hiking life
- body bag
These together are gonna change my hiking life. Taller, more room, better pack-ability. No rods to snap. I love this thing. If I survive Covid I'm taking it everywhere. If I die soon, It'll make a great body bag.
Solid and lightweight. Works well with the Altaplex