Sleeping Pad Strap
Snuggling up next to your partner makes a cold night on the trail better, until your sleeping pads begin to slide apart. Use two or more of these sleeping pad straps to keep a pair of sleeping pads lashed together side by side.
Make sure to order at least two straps! Three straps are nice for full length pads.
- These straps keep two pads joined securely together effectively creating a two person sleeping pad.
- They are made with 3/4" grosgrain webbing with thin clips. Flip the straps upside down so that the buckles are towards the ground.
- The straps are sewn together such that there is depth between the pads for a more secure attachment. The straps are long enough to go around two 25" (63.5 cm) wide pads.
- Torso length pads will need two straps as shown. Full length pads may want three straps.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Weight: .55 ounces (15.5 grams) per strap
Length: Fits two pads up to 25" (63.5 cm) wide.
- Sleeping pad
- field test
Used them with my significant other in the Smokys last month and it is so nice to keep the pads from sliding apart and staying cozy. Simple and light design. Would recommend for couples who want to stay close at night.
It's a pretty straight forward product that seems to function for exactly the purpose I bought it. I haven't had a chance to field test it yet but in my backyard our sleeping pads kept together nicely. Worth noting, these aren't specific to any kind of sleeping pad. We happen to have two of the same pad shown but really these straps could be used with any kind of pad... even two non-similar pads should work fine.
Cant say since they forgot to put it in the pakage and have to wait around 2 weeks for them to ship it. The costumor service are really bad. They are really lucky there products are great otherwise i would never buy from them again.