Sleeping Pad Strap
Snuggling up next to your partner makes a cold night on the trail better, until your sleeping pads begin to slide apart. Use two or more of these sleeping pad straps to keep a pair of sleeping pads lashed together side by side.
Make sure to order at least two straps! Three straps are nice for full length pads.
- These straps keep two pads joined securely together effectively creating a two person sleeping pad.
- They are made with 3/4" grosgrain webbing with thin clips. Flip the straps upside down so that the buckles are towards the ground.
- The straps are sewn together such that there is depth between the pads for a more secure attachment. The straps are long enough to go around two 25" (63.5 cm) wide pads.
- Torso length pads will need two straps as shown. Full length pads may want three straps.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
- Made in the USA.
Weight: .55 ounces (15.5 grams) per strap
Length: Fits two pads up to 25" (63.5 cm) wide.
- significant other
- field test
- sleeping pads
We ordered one sleeping pad strap, but now that we are underway, we discovered that it only works if you have two straps. We definitely would have loved to get your advice to buy two of them - especially since an extra order from the US isn’t that easy and we are now hiking in the Alps with just one, so that the sleeping pads keep drifting apart…
It looks like it will take some time to untangle them but no worries, once you tailored them for your mats it is a piece of cake! Durable, light and works fine!
My interaction with this company was great! The product is simple and effective and their customer service was great when I had a quick question!
They're simple and effective
Used them with my significant other in the Smokys last month and it is so nice to keep the pads from sliding apart and staying cozy. Simple and light design. Would recommend for couples who want to stay close at night.