Take cover from brutal sun and crazy downpours with the Liteflex Umbrella. Weighing in at just 8 ounces it is the world's lightest backpacking umbrella. Perfect for beating the heat or helping you stay dry in a storm. This umbrella will have your back rain or shine!
- Polyester fabric with Teflon water repellent treatment.
- Silver on the outside to block the sun.
- Sturdy but lightweight high density fiberglass components.
- Comfortable foam grip handle with adjustable wrist strap.
- A carry case is included but you'll probably want to leave it at home.
- Made by EuroSCHIRM.
The manufacturer's specification is 7.3 ounces (207 grams) but we have measured it at 8.1 ounces (230 grams) not including the carry case.
- ridge lines
I used this product while hiking the TMB in the Alps. It kept the sun off of me while hiking on the exposed ridge lines and protected me from the rain on the long climbs in Italy.