The Mirage Merino Sun Hoody
***Sizing Updated November 2023***
Developed over 3,000 miles on the Continental Divide Trail & tested in the Alps, The Mirage Merino Sun Hoody is engineered to elevate your outdoor experience and be the pinnacle of natural ultralight sun protection and your go to base layer.
We’ve teamed up with Evolved Supply Co to create an expertly designed, ultra-comfortable, and lightweight sun hoody that provides superior sun protection, breathability, and advanced moisture management, ensuring you stay cool even during the most intense outdoor activities.
Thoughtful features include a quarter-zip to help regulate body temperature, a unique hood design to protect you from the sun while still allowing for air flow, and thumb holes that provide sun protection for your hands and prevent your sleeves from riding up.
- Designed in conjunction with Evolved Supply Co.
- Made with a 96% Merino Wool Blend, the shirt is soft and smooth against the skin with no itchiness or transparency.
- Our ultralight 135 gsm material is very breathable, but still thick enough to provide miles of durability on or off trail.
- Quarter length zipper allows you to regulate your body's temperature.
- Comfortable hood provides protection from the sun while still allowing for air flow.
- Integrated thumb holes prevent your sleeves from riding up and help provide sun protection for the top of your hands.
- The sleeves provide excellent range of motion while eliminating a top shoulder seam that could rub against your backpack straps.
- A gentle dove tail shape on the rear of the hoody helps provide coverage when riding a bike or reaching above your head.
- Sizes are US Men's, however the athletic fit and stretchy material work well for women's figures as well.
- The material is stretchy, allowing it to comfortably conform to your body's movements.
- Wool stays warm when wet and also helps with temperature regulation in warm weather making it an ideal baselayer.
- Moisture wicking and breathable material provides superior thermoregulation in a variety of temperature ranges.
- Merino is unique in that it absorbs odors and reduces unpleasant smells.
- UPF 40+
- Our wool fabric is pre-shrunk, however it will lose a small amount of length and girth if washed and dried with regular laundry. Hand wash or machine wash cold and line dry if you wish to preserve the initial sizing.
All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please see our return / warranty policy.
Our wool fabric is pre-shrunk, however it will lose a small amount of length and girth if washed and dried with regular laundry. Hand wash or machine wash cold and line dry if you wish to preserve the initial sizing.
Air dry or use a dryer set to low heat.