Lightload Towel (3 pack)
Lightload towels are the lightest, and most useful pack towels available. They come packed in a small cylinder, and unfold to about 12.5" x 22.5" (32 x 57 cm). They are super absorbent, and very quick drying. Imagine a name brand paper towel, except that these are cloth, reusable, hand washable, and biodegradable.
Don’t forget your towel!
- The weight can vary slightly from .5 to .6 ounces. (~14 grams). If half an ounce is too heavy for you, cut it in half!
- Dry completely off after swimming or taking a shower. Just wring it out and keep drying.
- Wipe condensation or rain from a tarp or tent before packing.
- Absorb moisture from wet clothing, improving drying time.
- Wash and/or dry dishes.
- Use it as a napkin.
- Tie a rock in it and throw it over a branch for your bear bag.
- Wear it as a headband.
- Cut it into blister padding, or bandages.
- Use it as a pot holder.
- Start a fire with it when nothing else is dry.
- Use it as a handkerchief.
- We suggest hand washing. Machine washing can cause pilling/fraying.
- Use it until you can’t!
12.5 x 22.5 inches (32 x 57 cm)
Lite and Quick Drying
I use this towel for my cook set. I stuff it in my pot to keep my canister from clanking. I also use it to wipe out my pot and mug. Dries super fast within minutes before I pack up my cook set. I also have another that I can wipe down my tarp before packing up. Super lightweight too. I highly recommend this product.
These things do a great job and could be washed and uses over and over. Highly recommended.
Perfect for just in case...
Small, very lightweight and easy to carry just in case it is needed. I have a friend that used these and highly recommended them.
Has its uses
They are definitely absorbent for their size and weight but they are (obviously) pretty lithe so don't really replace a microfiber towel or buff for grabbing hot pots or drying wet equipment of any substantial size. They also are tough to wring out well and take a bit to dry so I would say they work better as a ultralight face-cloth than a towel.
Great on hikes
I'd rather have this than a buff. I keep one in all of my bags. Very handy and light. The logo is a bit rough. Wish there was a different application method so that the entire towel is soft.