Trekking Pole Jack
Solid and lightweight. Works well with the Altaplex.
Our universal trekking pole jack slides over the tip of your trekking pole to boost the length for pitching taller tarps and tents.
It has an insert to catch your trekking pole tip and keep it centered and vertical. The insert is on a spring to adjust to different tip lengths. It will fit virtually all pointy trekking pole tips.
This pole jack will boost your pole height by about 10-10.5" (26 cm).
- Our universal pole jack has an insert to catch your pole tip and keep it centered and vertical.
- It has a spring to accommodate varying tip lengths. This jack will fit on almost all trekking pole tips!
- It has a cap in the bottom end so as not to collect dirt.
- This 12 inch pole jack will boost the length of your trekking pole about 10 to 10.5 inches (26 cm). The tube will overlap the tip of your trekking pole by about 1.5 to 2 inches (5 cm) depending on the tip.
- If you wish to customize the jack to an exact length for a fixed length trekking pole you can cut off the bottom with a hack saw or rotary saw and then replace the cap. We cannot cut these for you.
- Made in the USA.
Length: 12" (30.5 cm)
Inner Diameter: .5 inches (12.7 mm)
Outer Diameter: .6 inches (15.2 mm)
- pole jack
- tent stake bag
In the future, I'd just buy the larger trekking pole!
This is a great product, and will definitely save you money if all you have is a shorter trekking pole to setup a tent like the altaplex. That said, I would probably rather just buy the larger trekking pole outright (which zpacks sells!) Both are great options and both work as intended. For me I guess the slightly easier use, and having one less item to worry about makes going with the longer pole worth it.
Does the job
It’s a short stick, but works a treat.
Very lightweight item, appears to be holding up well. My gossamer pole fits right into it without issue.
That's a Fact Jack
Well made and fits most trekking poles. A great addition for the Atraplex tent setup.
Does the job