Lightload Towel (3 pack)
Lightload towels are the lightest, and most useful pack towels available. They come packed in a small cylinder, and unfold to about 12.5" x 22.5" (32 x 57 cm). They are super absorbent, and very quick drying. Imagine a name brand paper towel, except that these are cloth, reusable, hand washable, and biodegradable.
Don’t forget your towel!
- The weight can vary slightly from .5 to .6 ounces. (~14 grams). If half an ounce is too heavy for you, cut it in half!
- Dry completely off after swimming or taking a shower. Just wring it out and keep drying.
- Wipe condensation or rain from a tarp or tent before packing.
- Absorb moisture from wet clothing, improving drying time.
- Wash and/or dry dishes.
- Use it as a napkin.
- Tie a rock in it and throw it over a branch for your bear bag.
- Wear it as a headband.
- Cut it into blister padding, or bandages.
- Use it as a pot holder.
- Start a fire with it when nothing else is dry.
- Use it as a handkerchief.
- We suggest hand washing. Machine washing can cause pilling/fraying.
- Use it until you can’t!
12.5 x 22.5 inches (32 x 57 cm)
- Super light
Nice towel, neck shade, washcloth, or whatever other use you can come up with. They also last for quite a long time. I’ve had the same one in my pack with daily usage for over 200 miles, with plenty of life left in it. Good purchase.
Each towel lasts longer than expected. Several washings. Dries quickly. Very lightweight.
Small, light weight, and exactly as advertised. Tks Zpacks!
Great, the Lightlaod Towel was the perfect addition to my pack!
Purchased 3 packs for ultralight 3 week family hike on the AT. Frame parts began to break after only 5 days. All packs were about 20 pounds. Belt attachment bar broke on one. Support rods broke on all of them. Normal pack use on AT