Lightload Towel (3 pack)
Lightload towels are the lightest, and most useful pack towels available. They come packed in a small cylinder, and unfold to about 12.5" x 22.5" (32 x 57 cm). They are super absorbent, and very quick drying. Imagine a name brand paper towel, except that these are cloth, reusable, hand washable, and biodegradable.
Don’t forget your towel!
- The weight can vary slightly from .5 to .6 ounces. (~14 grams). If half an ounce is too heavy for you, cut it in half!
- Dry completely off after swimming or taking a shower. Just wring it out and keep drying.
- Wipe condensation or rain from a tarp or tent before packing.
- Absorb moisture from wet clothing, improving drying time.
- Wash and/or dry dishes.
- Use it as a napkin.
- Tie a rock in it and throw it over a branch for your bear bag.
- Wear it as a headband.
- Cut it into blister padding, or bandages.
- Use it as a pot holder.
- Start a fire with it when nothing else is dry.
- Use it as a handkerchief.
- We suggest hand washing. Machine washing can cause pilling/fraying.
- Use it until you can’t!
12.5 x 22.5 inches (32 x 57 cm)
- tent poles
- water bottle
They are extremely light weight, very big, durable, clean dirt well, and come in fun colors
As small and lightweight as I expected, but much stronger and better drying then I could have hoped for! Comes in really useful for lots of purposes and barely takes in any space or weight. I would buy it again for sure!
These little dudes are tougher than you’d think.
Super lightweight! Great for keeping clean on the trail! I always pack these for any hike.
Super light, packable, and versatile. Recommend hydrating them before you head out though. Wipe sweat, use as a hot mit to pick up your pot, clean your cook pot, or as a initial water filter to keep the leaves or whatever out of your water bottle. I kept one and gave the other two to my sons. I believe it weighed .1 oz. why wouldn’t you take one on your next trip?!