Lightload Towel (3 pack)
Lightload towels are the lightest, and most useful pack towels available. They come packed in a small cylinder, and unfold to about 12.5" x 22.5" (32 x 57 cm). They are super absorbent, and very quick drying. Imagine a name brand paper towel, except that these are cloth, reusable, hand washable, and biodegradable.
Don’t forget your towel!
- The weight can vary slightly from .5 to .6 ounces. (~14 grams). If half an ounce is too heavy for you, cut it in half!
- Dry completely off after swimming or taking a shower. Just wring it out and keep drying.
- Wipe condensation or rain from a tarp or tent before packing.
- Absorb moisture from wet clothing, improving drying time.
- Wash and/or dry dishes.
- Use it as a napkin.
- Tie a rock in it and throw it over a branch for your bear bag.
- Wear it as a headband.
- Cut it into blister padding, or bandages.
- Use it as a pot holder.
- Start a fire with it when nothing else is dry.
- Use it as a handkerchief.
- We suggest hand washing. Machine washing can cause pilling/fraying.
- Use it until you can’t!
12.5 x 22.5 inches (32 x 57 cm)
Great on hikes
I'd rather have this than a buff. I keep one in all of my bags. Very handy and light. The logo is a bit rough. Wish there was a different application method so that the entire towel is soft.
You can get yourself pretty dry with these towels by squeezing them out periodically as you dry. Then you can hang them overnight at your campsite and they will be at worst damp in the morning, so they aren't heavy to carry. They are not that durable, though, and get ragged fairly quickly.
Order was fulfilled quickly!
Regularly stocked items delivered fast! Everything was just as I expected, excellent.
Light weight and versatile
Nice towel, neck shade, washcloth, or whatever other use you can come up with. They also last for quite a long time. I’ve had the same one in my pack with daily usage for over 200 miles, with plenty of life left in it. Good purchase.
Each towel lasts longer than expected. Several washings. Dries quickly. Very lightweight.