Lightload Towel (3 pack)
Lightload towels are the lightest, and most useful pack towels available. They come packed in a small cylinder, and unfold to about 12.5" x 22.5" (32 x 57 cm). They are super absorbent, and very quick drying. Imagine a name brand paper towel, except that these are cloth, reusable, hand washable, and biodegradable.
Don’t forget your towel!
- The weight can vary slightly from .5 to .6 ounces. (~14 grams). If half an ounce is too heavy for you, cut it in half!
- Dry completely off after swimming or taking a shower. Just wring it out and keep drying.
- Wipe condensation or rain from a tarp or tent before packing.
- Absorb moisture from wet clothing, improving drying time.
- Wash and/or dry dishes.
- Use it as a napkin.
- Tie a rock in it and throw it over a branch for your bear bag.
- Wear it as a headband.
- Cut it into blister padding, or bandages.
- Use it as a pot holder.
- Start a fire with it when nothing else is dry.
- Use it as a handkerchief.
- We suggest hand washing. Machine washing can cause pilling/fraying.
- Use it until you can’t!
12.5 x 22.5 inches (32 x 57 cm)
Super lightweight! Great for keeping clean on the trail! I always pack these for any hike.
Multi use item not to left behind.
Super light, packable, and versatile. Recommend hydrating them before you head out though. Wipe sweat, use as a hot mit to pick up your pot, clean your cook pot, or as a initial water filter to keep the leaves or whatever out of your water bottle. I kept one and gave the other two to my sons. I believe it weighed .1 oz. why wouldn’t you take one on your next trip?!
Best of the best
Good stuff !! Keep it up
Love the light load towels
These light load towels are heavy duty and came in handy on our Havasupai Falls hike. Very useful and like magic to open up.
Theses are perfect. I always bring 2 along, one for cleaning up after eating and one to wipe the sweat from my face while hiking. Definitely worth the purchase.